Friends needed for motivation and support with open diaries!!

Options
Im just stuck...cant get motivated, don't want to exercise and I just feel like a fatty!! Help me loose 20 pounds please!!! Any support is appreciated!! I know it takes time but im in a hurry to see results!! I don't cook much so its gotta be easy meals to prepare at work, or take out that's not too high in calories. UGH

Replies

• sstrack123
    sstrack123 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I do a lot of smoothies, lunches are usually simple but with the help of my hubby we cook almost every night except weekends as we are working. I could also use someone to help with motivation as I do have my bad days/weeks. Really need help around crazy monthly cycle because I crave everything! Add me if you like. I too feel like a fatty!!
  • jus4kix06
    jus4kix06 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me my diary is open!
  • lexarae87
    lexarae87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! I lost 16 lbs in the last yr without ever restricting myself to the things I love! I tried adding you but not working! Having someone stay on you is the biggest help in my opinion! Good luck u can do it!
  • ericah971
    ericah971 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am losing baby weight and have about 15 lbs more to go. I do live to cook, but i have eady ideas and my diary is open. Feel free to add me if you would like. Good luck and happy new year!
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • BakaNekoChan
    BakaNekoChan Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey, let's help each other