Yoga Pants

Options
Ladies, where do you get your yoga pants? I've got a few pairs of typical active-type pants, but sometimes I'd just rather be wearing a pair of comfortable yoga pants.

Do you have any store or brand suggestions?

Replies

• 52cardpickup
    52cardpickup Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    TJ Maxx for everythiiiiiing.
  • JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    Options

This
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Athleta or LuLu Lemon
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Kohl's and Costco :)
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

this is me.

also Old Navy- they are having their active wear sale right now- 30-40% off.
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Old Navy. They are the only ones I can find that are long enough and in my budget. But I have a 36" inseam so you may be able to find good ones at Target or Kohls too.
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Target/Walmart. Hmm will have to check TJ Maxx...
  • SaltNBurnBoys
    SaltNBurnBoys Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »

this is me.

also Old Navy- they are having their active wear sale right now- 30-40% off.

Oh thanks for the heads up! I will definitely be stopping in knowing that.
  • SaltNBurnBoys
    SaltNBurnBoys Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Target/Walmart. Hmm will have to check TJ Maxx...

Walmart is where I've gotten my active pants. I haven't really noticed regular yoga pants, but I'll take a look more carefully when I stop in next.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    TJ Maxx all the way, they often have a brand called kyodan which is honestly quite similar in quality to lululemon and Athleta but at a fraction of the price.

I find lots of Athleta in great condition at thrift stores, too.
  • Runcakes
    Runcakes Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Lululemon. Not the cheapest and the quality used to be better, but they're still top notch.
  • Eire228
    Eire228 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Athleta or LuLu Lemon

I love love love Athleta, but I don't love their prices (though they are worth it for the great quality!). But a good alternative is Old Navy. I love their compression pants, and they are very reasonably priced. They are also decent quality. I've had a few of their compression pants for a few years now and wear them quite regularly. No problems yet!
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    Gap is my favorite because they come in lengths. This is especially important in winter because it's too cold for capris, and I don't like them dragging in the slush. I'm a petite, so I get the ankle length.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Target!
  • azwen
    azwen Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Like many others here, I get mine at Target, Costco, Kohl's, and TJMaxx. I agree with seltzermint; the Kyodan brand at TJMaxx is really good. I also love the stuff I've gotten at Costco, although obviously they don't have a huge variety at any given time.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I'm another vote for Old Navy- I love their work out pants.
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I prefer the Old Navy capri length compression leggings for yoga. I've found Lululemon to be inconsistent and too much $$$
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Marshall's had capri length yoga pants for $4, but they were all too small for me :'(
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Lulu here. I've had pairs for over two years still in perfect shape while nothing else has lasted me 6 months. For me it's worth the investment up front when they stand up so well
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    sistrsprkl wrote: »
    I prefer the Old Navy capri length compression leggings for yoga. I've found Lululemon to be inconsistent and too much $$$

I love the ON compression capris (and full length ones)! That reminds me, I have to get some more, next size down WOOT!

I don't mind if they don't hold up for more than 3-6 months, as I'm still getting smaller. Once I'm at a size I'm sticking with, I'll splurge on the Athleta pants.