New Years Game Plan

Options
2»

Replies

• amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    lol, I wish MFP had a like button. You guys are funny :)
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Sadly, a night in. My party days are over, at least until the kids are older. Making some appetizers, will probably play a few games with the kids, not too exciting.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Working til 6 then going over to my moms with the hubs and kids and eating some filet and crab legs and playing board games :smile:

No matter what you are doing, I hope you all have a SAFE and HAPPY New Year!
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Gotta work tomorrow and I come in at 5am, so making inventory of stuff, warm bath and comfy bed for me.
  • jyogit
    jyogit Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    work 7pm to 7am .. 5mile run and workout around midnight :)
  • kgangl1028
    Options
    Hubby and I are staying in ..... bought some champagna, shrimp and cocktail sauce and some other snack foods....Hope can stay awake until midnight....LOL. Happy New Year !!! Got a good workout in earlier today too and will log my food.....
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Working til 6 then going over to my moms with the hubs and kids and eating some filet and crab legs and playing board games :smile:

No matter what you are doing, I hope you all have a SAFE and HAPPY New Year!

You too :)
  • Debbie_Ferr
    Debbie_Ferr Posts: 582 Member
    Options
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Just staying in. I rarely go to bed before midnight so I'll be up watching the ball drop on TV. My dog will be upset when the fireworks in the neighborhood go off. After the 4th of July, he wouldnt go outside in the backyard at night for several weeks. Have a great New Years everyone!

plkU.gif
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Uh oh, the fireworks have already started and my dog and cat are shaking balls of fur. Sigh.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Our wild partying days are pretty much over :) ...... hubby and I had dinner out early at a great restaurant with an amazing menu ...... and were back home in time to catch the hockey game ..... now he's sleeping & I'm watching Food Network ..... cheers !