1/3 of the way done with p90x2

Options
slashnva
slashnva Posts: 12 Member
im on my second week of phase 2 of p90x2. today is day 31 of 90 and im already getting great results. Im currently in the best shape of my life and im dedicated to make it even better. I have spent my entire life overweight. I have always dreamed of making a change in my life and im proud to say I finally have. I love working with Tony everyday. To me he is a hero. Im also doing a keto diet so I am consuming high protein and high fat with almost no carbs.x4j9cmgia0oq.jpg

Replies

• rachelchase40
    rachelchase40 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • 3athlt
    3athlt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    WTG, keep it up!
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • slashnva
    Options
    Thank you for the support everyone! I'm new to my fitness pal so I'm still learning the ropes. I love how friendly everyone is on here. It's great to have support when you have those few days where your on the fence.
  • alisajjadshah
    alisajjadshah Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    slashnva wrote: »
    Thank you for the support everyone! I'm new to my fitness pal so I'm still learning the ropes. I love how friendly everyone is on here. It's great to have support when you have those few days where your on the fence.
    Hay brother i almost have same body as u have before.. Tell me what have u done.. I tried alot. But not getting cntrol on diet. U knw no one helps u at home if u need smthing else to eat. I eat what evryone else eat. I can just run for 20 min daily and do sme 20, min exercise. M a student. Exams gives me break and then i stop everythng. Any idea about keep motivated??? Neeed helppppop :-(
  • slashnva
    Options
    Well first you need to get your diet down. Because if you can't get your diet under control you won't be able to get the maximum results from any workout your doing. I have been doing a ketogenic diet. Which means I est almost no carbs and no sugar. Look it up online. It's very hard to explain but for me it works great. Next you need a workout you can commit to. I am not the type of guy that can go to the gym by myself and get myself to to sets. I need some guidance or something to follow. That's why I chose p90x2. It has different workouts every day and the results come super fast. Just don't ever tell yourself no to working out and just do it. No matter how tored. Cause the sooner you get your blood pumping the more likely you are to continue your workout. Also drink lots of water.
  • alisajjadshah
    alisajjadshah Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    [
    Thnx for replying.. :-) i have already cut down my diet to al most 1/3 of what i was having before. Its hard for me to make smething seperate in lunch or dinner. But i eat same wht is made at home but 1/3 .. Havng 4-5 cups of green tea. 4-5km of jogging. 30 min of cardio. Like leg raising , sit stand, crunches, wuhu stick etc.. I eat salad and fruit with lunch n dinner.
    Hope that will work.. Is it fine??
  • slashnva
    Options
    [
    Thnx for replying.. :-) i have already cut down my diet to al most 1/3 of what i was having before. Its hard for me to make smething seperate in lunch or dinner. But i eat same wht is made at home but 1/3 .. Havng 4-5 cups of green tea. 4-5km of jogging. 30 min of cardio. Like leg raising , sit stand, crunches, wuhu stick etc.. I eat salad and fruit with lunch n dinner.
    Hope that will work.. Is it fine??

Yeah sounds good
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad it's working for you honey! I've heard a lot about this programme, so I might have to investigate at some point, maybe when I'm closer to goal. Anyway, well done, and good luck with the next 60 days. Let us know how it goes!
  • KYLElikesMEN
    KYLElikesMEN Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I DONT THINK THIS IS WORKING FOR YOU MAN JUST GIVE UP PAINTBALL SUCKS AND YOUR BAD AT GOLF
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!