Taking list of strength exercises to gym?

Options
2»

Replies

• Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I see people all the time at the gym with clipboards and notebooks with their exercises in them. It's pretty norm. I keep mine stored in my phone only because I will forget my notebook.
  • pamelak5
    pamelak5 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I take a bright green clipboard with my workout log. It's really helpful to know how much I lifted in my last session.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Who cares what others think!
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I kinda feel someone is idiotic if they don't take a list of exercises with them and record what they do.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    I always have my programming with me. The only time I write anything down is when I fail to hit prescribed reps and sets, especially for the main lift. Or if I notice something is hurting.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I take my journal. Keeps me from forgetting sets and what weight I was lifting last. What's left to do.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I was using FitNotes on my phone but switched back to a notebook. I found a notebook like this at Marshall's. It has a fat elastic band with rubber grips on it that has little sections to hold a pencil, ID, and cell phone. That way I'm not dropping things all over.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00M675KYG/ref=pd_aw_sbs_1?pi=SY115&simLd=1&dpPl=1&dpID=41cKEz75vGL