Starting Over... Hoping to Re-Lose It All Again! Anyone Else?

Options
Wanting to make some new friends for the 2015. Please add me! Been on MFP since 2011. Lost 130 lbs, gained that back and then some. I refuse to give up or look to surgical means. If there is anyone else out there looking to start over and make it happen this time and keep it off let's support one another!

I look forward to meeting you and sharing in your journey. We got this!

Replies

• lperry56
    lperry56 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in more or less the same boat. Gained a lot of weight these last two years. I want to drop 45 pounds and keep it off. Started fresh again yesterday and intend to stick with it this time. I would love a pal to share this journey with. YES, WE GOT THIS.........
  • kp1066
    kp1066 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me too, in 2012/13 I lost 70lbs following work stress etc... I've put it back on now and want to build my friend network to share my journey, experiences and motivation. Please feel free to add me as a friend but if not good luck for 2015 and beyond.
  • schwast
    Options
    Looks like we have something in common! I lost 110 lbs about 9 years ago and was able to keep it off until about a year ago. I don't even know what my current weight is because I refuse to get on a scale. I turn my back to the scale at the doctor
  • Poulshot
    Poulshot Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me four or five. Same boat new resolve.
  • tonetta51
    tonetta51 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This is my second round again also. Looking to lose 50 lbs again. I know I can do it because I did it once before. My husband is supporting me but not joining me on this journey, not that he couldn't use to lose some also...lol. It's nice to know I'm not alone in this. :) My goal is 2 lbs a week.
  • petroniawilson
    Options
    I'm right with ya. I'm my Michael Jackson voice....you are not alone. I'd really like to lose 30-40 total. I really gotta meet this goal to get into a wedding dress by May.
  • petroniawilson
    Options
    Add me. I also look forward to meeting you and sharing in your journey. We got this. Add me we'll take this journey together.
  • sizesixorbust
    sizesixorbust Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    me too!!! i am up 22 pounds past my highest when i started losing 3 years ago...looking to get past my lowest for my wedding this summer! feel free to add me, if we did it once we can do it again!
  • dmhaag
    dmhaag Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am always looking for supportive friends and willing to lend my own encouragement. I lost 70 pounds about 5 years ago and gained that back, then 2 years ago I had lost 60 pounds and gained that and more back. I am looking to change my lifestyle this time in a way that I can maintain, rather than follow fad diets like in the past.
  • coyotegrowl
    coyotegrowl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    yup... add me
  • valarie516
    valarie516 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Atarahh wrote: »
    Wanting to make some new friends for the 2015. Please add me! Been on MFP since 2011. Lost 130 lbs, gained that back and then some. I refuse to give up or look to surgical means. If there is anyone else out there looking to start over and make it happen this time and keep it off let's support one another!

I look forward to meeting you and sharing in your journey. We got this!

• balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Consider joining our 100 days group, starting January 11, 2015. We already have a very successful 100 days group which ended today. The link is:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/100404-100-days-of-2015-challenge-the-sequel
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :) You've done it before you most definitely can do it again. You've got a great attitude, no doubt you'll have great success meeting your goal!
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :smiley: We can!
  • Stavakoli
    Stavakoli Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Same here. Lost 60 pounds and have gained about 30 back. Feeling kinda blue but ready to get back to where I was!!