Unfortunately, the biggest loser club is too expensive for me

Options
ashsmile78
ashsmile78 Posts: 3,528 Member
So I am back here! Looking for friends that are supportive and interactive. Please add me. I would love to find a group of people that are motivating and encouraging. I'm a good cheerleader too. Go fight win! Beat that fat! Jk... Please let me know if I can add you! Thanks.

Replies

• ashsmile78
    Options
    Bump
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back!! :)
  • maryseb63
    maryseb63 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Add away, hope things work out for your this year.
  • acec00p
    acec00p Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yeah i did the Jillian thing and got pricy so bback here for me, glad they use the barcode now even easier
  • ashsmile78
    Options
    Thanks for responding! I should use the barcode more. I always forget to use it. I wonder how much time it saves. That's good that you're here! I like free! Doesn't everybody??
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) And do you mind me asking what the biggest loser club is? :)
  • brkhughes
    Options
    You can add me. On my way to the gym
  • debi936
    debi936 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me please abd I had a hard time remembering to use the bar code, but once I started it was so easy and better I scan it all now.
  • drn404
    drn404 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    New to My Fitness...looking for positive encouragement so I can stick to a healthier living routine...loose 30 ponds..and get off this blood pressure med..please add me
  • ashsmile78
    Options
    @‌maquillage the biggest loser club is based off the tv show the biggest loser. The trainers from the show put together daily workout videos, they have a meal plan, and a community with forums to help people lose weight. I paid $50 for the 4 week holiday bootcamp. That included what I just listed plus daily motivational tips. I thought I'd try it out but I didn't feel like it was worth it even though I did lose 4.6 lbs during the bootcamp. I hope that answers your question.
  • brookhenderson
    brookhenderson Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I joined the biggest loser club and I don't find the meals realistic for an everyday person. The workout videos are great though. I do agree the money I paid wasn't worth it. I find mfp way more helpful and it's free! I use it everyday.
  • amber6110
    amber6110 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Starting my new yr resolution with Beachbody program and trying to run with 2 kids, a full time job and no time but need it! Looking for good motivators too!
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I am starting over.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,663 Member
    Options
    You get good advice for free on here and some from people who are certified like myself. When it comes down to it, it's not going to be how much one works out, how clean they eat, nor what inspirational messages are quoted. It's really going to just come down to CONSISTENCY with calorie deficit. I daresay, that any trainer disagreeing with that would be blowing smoke.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • tinydancer2015
    Options
    I'm new here.. but I have used the biggest loser work out dvds. Seems to be all hype.
  • ashsmile78
    Options
    I really liked the people I met on the forums and the workouts. It was just too expensive.
  • qu1che
    qu1che Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Add away! I need Accountability...I'm starting over.
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I have lost almost 50 pounds in the last year and still have at least that many more to go. If anyone would like to add me, just send a friend request. :)