YAY! I'm Out of the 180's!!

Options
This was my first goal to get out of the 180's, 160's here I come!

I just needed to brag on myself a little, I've been having a rough time the past few days, but last night my husband and I had a talk and he made me feel a lot better about my weightloss goals and helped me remember that I want to do this for ME, not just for him (which has been a big struggle for me). So YAY ME! lol

Replies

• jeepzilla
    jeepzilla Posts: 201
    Options
    Sweet awesome Job!!!
  • jojoworks
    jojoworks Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! I'm focusing on putting the 180's in my rearview mirror as well! Can't wait to get there. Enjoy the moment!
  • roebuck1908
    roebuck1908 Posts: 185
    Options
    well done
  • cupfanncbms
    cupfanncbms Posts: 101
    Options
    Awesome! I'm almost there too. Another week or so and hopefully I can report the same thing!

Great job!!
  • prescilla78
    prescilla78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am far from that weight but Im happy to say that Im out of the 270's lol
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS...and yes, if we do this for ourselves...it will last longer (hopefully forever) and mean more!!!!!!!!!
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Yaaaay!!! What an amazing feeling! I jumped for joy when I left the 180's behind! :laugh:
  • tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Congrats! My goal is to get in the 180s!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I have 1 pound to go before I am out of the 170's!!! I crossed my fingers this morning when I weighed in, but the scale refused to throw me a bone for that 169 reading...maybe next week! Enjoy your success!
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! :flowerforyou: It feels amazing to make those drops! Use this as motivation to keep at it!
  • cc2r1511
    cc2r1511 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Me too!! it feels wonderful!
    Great work!
  • ocsurfmama
    ocsurfmama Posts: 127
    Options
    Congrats!! Those milestones reached really do help with the struggle to keep going!
  • Iteachtots
    Iteachtots Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Terrific! Fantastic work! I just saw 179.5 myself! Bring on the 160's!!! We've GOT THIS!! :)
  • Pande
    Pande Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm still stuck in the 180s D: I cant WAIT to get out of them!

Congrats! I'm right behind you!
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • aelder08
    aelder08 Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Your support really makes a difference. Even though I know in my mind that I'm not the only person that struggles with my weight, it's nice to actually hear from other people that are right there with me.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome....:flowerforyou:
  • aelder08
    aelder08 Posts: 12
    Options
    Congrats! My goal is to get in the 180s!

You can do it!!
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Well done! I'm hoping to be out of the 180s in a couple of weeks. Slow and steady ... slow and steady. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!