I need some help

Options
So I have gotten down to 22% body fat, I weigh 125 now, and I have more muscle on my body which I love. But I still find it hard to accept the rolls I see when I sit down. I look online seeing pictures of "perfect bodies" and I look at mine and definitely don't see anything perfect. I am thin but... I just don't know how to love what I have. I have pudge on my lower stomach and I am trying to get rid of it, but I want to love myself as well along the way. Any advice? Because I really need some.

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    22% body fat isn't fat. You're a normal weight.
  • jessicaswenson9
    jessicaswenson9 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I want to know how to accept it though. I mean, I can't help but think since my tummy isn't toned and tight, I'm not beautiful.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Please see a doctor or therapist. You may have body dysmorphic disorder—meaning you're obsessed with imaginary imperfections.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen every person that ever lived sit down, but I think the vast majority of people have some kind of roll when they sit down. When you stand it's stretched out and when you sit it's bunched up. You can't base your self worth on a comparison with photos on the internet.
  • jillmr03
    jillmr03 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Focus more on being healthy and the best you that you can be. Nobody thinks they have a perfect body!