Breastfeeding/1500 calories/Brazilian Butt Lift

Options
_tylee
_tylee Posts: 3 Member
Hi, looking to connect with and support other - - *breastfeeding mums
*1700ish calorie peeps
*Brazilian Butt Lift enthusiasts
on their fitness/weight loss goals,im on day 3 of the Brazilian Butt Lift home workout dvd (can barely walk today!) and day 2 of tracking calories

Replies

• astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Breastfeeding on 1500 calories? Ouch..... Im peri menopousal and eat 1600 every day.....
  • _tylee
    _tylee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm just trying it out for now... Probs More realistic in the realm of 1500-1800 calories per day
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I love the title of this thread! Made me look.
  • veganbettie
    veganbettie Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i'm breastfeeding, but a 2 year old, so i can restrict a little more. I'm currently eating 1600 plus any and all exercise calories i get and go over pretty frequently..

no butt lift thing for me though.....
  • Former_chubby_momma
    Options
    I'm nursing a 4 month old, and am planning on eating between 1400 and 1600 daily. I'm pretty sedentary though.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    You really should be eating more.... How old is the child you are breastfeeding? I lost weight and ate 2,000 calories when I was breastfeeding my daughter. 1500 seems like too little, its going to be at the expense of your body and your bones...
  • filemanager
    filemanager Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm currently breastfeeding a 3-month-old, and I have no idea how many calories I should eat to lose weight but also to maintain nursing my little guy. sigh. I change my diet every other day. The latest is eat "maintenance" calories, so around 1800, but exercise as much as I can before passing out (sleeping).
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I would add 500 calories to the MFP guideline to account for exclusive breast feeding ...plus eating back exercise calories and drinking lots of water

Also give yourselves a break ...your bodies have done something amazing,they have made an entire human being...give yourselves a year to recover and be easy on yourselves