Hi Wanting to be a fit mum for myself and my family

Options
Hello my name is Claudia 33 years and overweight.I am hoping to find some friends here and having some support . Greetings Claudoa
:)

Replies

• Claudje33
    Options
    *Claudia
  • CheekyWu
    CheekyWu Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ive sent u a quick add. Im in the same boat chick....26 a bit of a frump and little ones to run after!
  • Claudje33
    Options
    Thanks for the add !! :) I have one little monkey running around ;) , just want to get back in shape and with the newyear ahead of us a'm gonna to make a life change (sorry if my english is terrible )
  • tracyapearce
    Options
    Hi Claudia, I'm Tracy! I'm 34 and want to set a good healthy example to my 2 daughters!
  • K8Y88
    K8Y88 Posts: 48
    Options
    Hey in Katie I've got 3 little ones 7 4 and 2 & I'm in the same boat.. Mu worst habit is eating kids food of plates when they have finished *hands over face* hopefully I can change my habits and get some motivation from everyone on here! Pls feel free to add me :-)
  • Liz4J
    Liz4J Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Claudje33 wrote: »
    *Claudia

• Liz4J
    Liz4J Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I too am a Mom of one and I can't keep up. I have never dieted seriously and am very overweight...late night snacking is a huge issue for me. I've been logging what I eat for the past couple of days and it's horrifying what I am putting into body and not realizing it. I want to get fit this year, I want my goals to be realistic and I want to be successful but I need help.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Claudia, Welcome to the site :)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hi Claudia! I have 3 little monkeys (5, 3 and 8 months) and I've still got some pregnancy weight to lose. I always gain a lot in pregnancy no matter what I do!

I've been back at the gym since my baby was 6.5 weeks old.
  • cobbwebb
    Options
    Hi I'm in the same boat looking for some more people to add as Friends as my only one currently is my friend who has lost 90lbs and making me jealous lol
  • pamt17
    pamt17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone, Very excited to embark on this journey with you! I am a 51yr old mother of a 7yr old and I need your help and encouragement to lose weight and get healthy. Have to quit smoking as well so it will require strong will and determination and some encouragement from friends and family. The best motivation will be results so let's do this!!
  • Kate_321
    Kate_321 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Kate and mum to 2 children 7 & 3. I turn 30 this year so want to be ar my best when I do. My youngest starts school in September too so I want to have more energy for our last few months together.

Feel free to add me!
  • Liserton
    Options
    Hi
    I'm Lisa, two little ones 4 and four months.
    I love my little guys but don't love the extra pudge I've put on with the pregnancy. Looking to get the weight off and tone up so I can be happy again when I look in the mirror. (right now I tend to keep them covered lol)
  • npg1989
    Options
    Welcome to myfitness pal! Keep at it and dont give up! You can do it! :smile:
  • stevew_68
    stevew_68 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Welcome Claudia. Feel free to add me. You'll find everyone on here is so supportive. At least, thats what I have found. Best of luck to you
  • Claudje33
    Options
    Wauw thanks everyone for adding and responding , tomorrow I am starting with my work outs and going more outside with our son (we live in a very busy street with lott of traffic so the forrest is going to be our bff ;) ) , I hope everyone had a nice new year also sending my best wishes to you all ! Lett's make it a good year :D