Yoga Pants

Options

Replies

• BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Target/Walmart. Hmm will have to check TJ Maxx...

Walmart is where I've gotten my active pants. I haven't really noticed regular yoga pants, but I'll take a look more carefully when I stop in next.

What the difference between "active pants" and yoga pants? A flared leg? I get what I call yoga pants at Walmart.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I don't support Lululemon and what they stand for so I do not purchase anything from the store.

However, I love Athleta, Nike, Lucy, Reebok PlayDry and PlayWarm, Old Navy, TJ Maxx, Marshall's. Oh and Gap yogas are awesome! Super durable and thick material.
  • SaltNBurnBoys
    SaltNBurnBoys Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Target/Walmart. Hmm will have to check TJ Maxx...

Walmart is where I've gotten my active pants. I haven't really noticed regular yoga pants, but I'll take a look more carefully when I stop in next.

What the difference between "active pants" and yoga pants? A flared leg? I get what I call yoga pants at Walmart.

Yoga pants to me are a relaxed-fit, full length pant that have a flared leg and are cotton or some other form of soft material. Active pants are the typical gym-type fitted capri/pant that are a Lycra or spandex material.
  • misskris78
    misskris78 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I like Reebok and Under Armour. If you have outlets near you there are some great deals - especially this time of the year.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Lululemon for working out & Vic Secret for casual.
  • Uhfgood
    Uhfgood Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Ladies, do you have said pictures of you in yoga pants? I know inappropriate, but you know pics, or it didn't happen ;-)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Uhfgood wrote: »
    Ladies, do you have said pictures of you in yoga pants? I know inappropriate, but you know pics, or it didn't happen ;-)

spagett-creep-o.gif
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options

7GzqUaU.gif
  • kittikat1119
    kittikat1119 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Old Navy and Victoria Secret are the only places I get my long length yoga and compression pants. I have a 36" inseam though so my options are somewhat limited.

I did pick up some decent capri compression pants and Walmart that I really like. I think I paid about $10 for them.
  • Chandler330
    Chandler330 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I wear my Victoria's Secret yoga pants around the house and for lounging. They're super comfy and I love the cute bands at the top, but they're definitely overpriced in my opinion.

For classes and working out I swear by Under Armour leggings and capris. They come in a bunch of cute designs and I'm always getting compliments on them. They're also the first leggings I've had that I don't need to adjust during a class or worry about folding down and I feel like I'm able to focus on what I'm doing and stay in the moment instead of having to constantly adjust or pull them up.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    I hate the 'cute' hipster style foldover band yoga pants. Who wants to do downward dog and have 'em slip too far down. I've always needed a bit of a longer rise anyhow. Kate Hudson has a cute line, called Fabletics. Prices aren't really bad either, although not WalMart 'China cheap.'
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    I just returned two pair of Victoria's Secret yoga pants I ordered on their '2 for $60' sale. Too expensive, too thin. I decided to stick with cheapies and picked up $10 ones at Old Navy, on sale.
  • ucabucca
    ucabucca Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Old Navy I love the compression yoga pants for exercise but also the way they look too for goofing off at times. TJ Maxx is good but ours is a long drive and definitely a hit or miss so its easier to go for the sure thing and Old Navy fits no trying on just go in and buy
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Can't get enough of my PINK/VS yoga pants!
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    For leggings I agree with Victorias Secret, for actual yoga pants I am obsessed with my Nike ones. They feel like sweatpants and can look nice with things. They might be a little spend but definitely worth it, I also have the capri cuts and wear those a lot too!

--> http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/legendary-regular-training-pants/pid-723834/pgid-765541
  • tech_kitten
    tech_kitten Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I like Kohl's line of activewear, TekGear.
  • alaynavee
    alaynavee Posts: 148 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm all in for Costco too...they are inexpensive, last a long time and the most flattering pant I've found in L/XL. The other yoga pant that I wear all the time is Bally from Zulilly.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options

Ewww!
  • RHBrumfield
    RHBrumfield Posts: 7 Member
    Options