Fitbit Flex

Options
I've never given much thought to the fitbit, but in perusing QVC this morning, I saw that it's today's special value. It's only $90, and can be split into 4 payments.

Is it worth a try at this price? I know the most activity I get in the work day won't be logged- the flex is on your wrist and I'm pushing a cart during my most active time of day- and I'm wondering if that makes it not worth it for me specifically. Has anyone tried it who can give an opinion?

Replies

• kesteele
    kesteele Posts: 127
    Options
    I have been watching it on QVC I've been wanting one for a while and that is a great price. I just am clueless to sync it up with mfp. I think I'm going to order it. We sell them at work (gamestop) online and they're always out of stock. But it only includes one band. This is three.
  • shadow3829
    shadow3829 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I love it!
  • travie__b
    travie__b Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just bought one today! Super excited to use it!
  • tobistatler
    tobistatler Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    My son got me one for Christmas and I love it! It's been really motivating for me to stay moving as much as possible. I would recommend it.
  • fitwitchling
    fitwitchling Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't have the Flex. I have the One. I LOVE it. I also have the Aria scale. I don't use their food logging because I love MFP too much, but they link directly. Instantly. So, it's definitely worth it. I love it so much.

treat yo self B)