Not a newbie, but starting over for the last time!

Options

Replies

• jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. Trying to start loosing again, this time trying to take baby steps that are easier to stick to (hopefully). My main goal isn't the weight anymore, I just want to get in shape and live a healthier lifestyle. Anyone can feel free to add me!!
  • Teresa_3266
    Teresa_3266 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    This is the first thread I clicked since signing back on to MFP after taking the last two months off. I am back and I plan to log every.single.day!!! I will be 49 this year and I am NOT going to turn 50 and still be fat.

Please feel free to add me and let's do this thing!! :D
  • Katvan54
    Katvan54 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again also, my question is how do you make this program start over again. I want the start date be today, not last year!!
  • Singlemama09
    Singlemama09 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    New Year new beginnings, starting over again too
  • sarahkova
    sarahkova Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I am starting over again as well. in 2011 I lost nearly 80lbs and have gained it all back...new jobs new stresses and new excuses. Hoping to put those behind and get back on the wagon. Last week I was exactly what i was at when I started in 2011 this week I am down 3 lbs and hoping to keep that going! would love some new friends and new motivation!
  • aprilstrietbeck
    Options
    I'm starting over as well (for the thousandth time but I'm going to make it my last time!). I deleted all previous entries for weight/measurements as well as my FitBit entries. I wanted a clean slate starting today. I know it's super cliche to start on New Years day but I'm off for 4 days from work so I figured this would be the best time. I'm charging my FitBit One (it's been dead for at least a month...oops). I'm getting married in September and have always been on the heavy side since high school. I just want to be healthy & happy and have the wedding of my dreams this fall!
  • ffwife921
    ffwife921 Posts: 28 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Glad so many people are looking for support. I've come to realize that when your losing weight your going to screw up. If I can tell my kids no I should be able to do the same when it comes to food!!!
  • suga1018
    suga1018 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    So nice to know so many people are in the same boat...up and down here. lost 60 gained back 20...good news is I quit smoking, but that's just an excuse. I did get lazy and used the holiday season as an excuse. I have at least 50 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me too!
  • roxilegend
    roxilegend Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    This is my 'starting over' point, too. We can do this, though! Support is the key.
  • kimmiangel
    Options
    I am with you....I too am starting over!! It is so frustrating to just continually lose the same weight over and over again. Here is to a most wonderful and successful year for all of us!!
  • bainsworth1a
    bainsworth1a Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    congratulations for starting again. i started over aug 15 2014 and today I am down 25.4 lbs from that restart. I am happy to support you and get support in return. I have a long way to go but I am excited to continue my weight loss journey on mfp in 2015
    Good luck to you
  • seeingthelight
    seeingthelight Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow! There are a lot of us! This is the place to lose and it looks like there are a lot of us in the same boat! We can do it together!
  • ffwife921
    ffwife921 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    It does suck losing the same weight over and over again. It's so easy to fall off and be like crap I'm starting over yet again. Idk why but this time it feels so much different. Maybe because I'm 30, or I'm finally just fed up feeling like crap. I'm taking it day by day and setting mini goals. I've realized that by setting monthly goals I tend to fail. I am also no longer putting a weekly weight number I need to lose. I just want to lose weight. No matter how little or big. I'm a visual person. Saw some pretty neat things on Pinetrest.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Me, too. Count me in!
  • suzanneism
    suzanneism Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    All in! I am tired of starting over.
  • SamT0824
    SamT0824 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I'm in the same boat! Starting over for the last time indeed!
  • Nanatab1
    Nanatab1 Posts: 4
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I have started over NUMEROUS times; hopefully the 186th time will be successful! I have used this site previously, but I never sought motivation through these forums or other users. This time I hope to change that; if anyone would like to add me, friend me, or whatever it is called on here, I would like that very much.
  • DysfunctionalMango
    Options
    Adding you as well. I too am starting over again and am determined to be successful!
  • sgtlee0626
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Had lost about 75 pounds after my youngest son but gained back about 15 in the past couple months, and now back at it again! For good this time! I would love new people to help keep each other motivated!
  • dirtyhouse48
    dirtyhouse48 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same boat and hopefully but not the Titanic..Lot older and hopefully wiser. Diabetic and on the new pill Farxiga and that working..so have to get the rest of me working. more exercise..STOP STOP STOP cheating..Kept a chart since I started farxiga and thought I only cheated once or twice a week it was more like I didn't cheat one or twice a week. New year,
    new attitude..We'll do it together!!!!!