Journey to Lose 180 lbs!!

Options
Hey yall! I'm 24 and battling this journey! My depression from a rough marriage and now divorce has been a big obstacle. Along with horrible self esteem. I am battling everything at once head on! I would love to meet some new fitness friends and share our struggles and triumphs with each other and give each other the proper support!! Keep your heads up and fitness on!!

Replies

• LifeInTheBikeLane
    LifeInTheBikeLane Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    If there is one thing you have to remind yourself on this journy it is that you CAN DO THIS. We are all here for your support! Good luck to you!!!!!!

Btw, you're gorgeous. So don't be down on your looks. :)
  • ethibault1978
    ethibault1978 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm going to loose 100lbs. I've been login everyday for 26 day's and have lost 9lbs. It isn't much and i don't always make the best food choices. However i'm not going over my calories and I'm walking everyday. If you would like a friend feel free to add me. Good luck, take it one day at a time.
  • harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello and I would like to welcome you to MFP! I sure do understand the difficulty that you are going through in regards to self-esteem and depression! I will send you a friend request and hope that we can help each other through the journey of getting back into shape! :)
  • xbted
    xbted Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'll add you, I've got about 100 to go!
  • Electra3
    Electra3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey yall! I'm 24 and battling this journey! My depression from a rough marriage and now divorce has been a big obstacle. Along with horrible self esteem. I am battling everything at once head on! I would love to meet some new fitness friends and share our struggles and triumphs with each other and give each other the proper support!! Keep your heads up and fitness on!!
    xbted wrote: »
    I'll add you, I've got about 100 to go!

Add me up. Thanks!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Great attitude, welcome :)
  • spoonwalker
    spoonwalker Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks yall! Trying to stay positive! I do monthly weight loss goals so I don't get overwhelmed and loose hope.
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    As someone who has lost close to 100 lbs (most was 260), I will say you can do it and this website, if you stick with it, will save your life.
  • Janie7951
    Janie7951 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new I've not got any female support so feel free to add me . My husband met me when I was 8 stone and I'm 12 stone now . Would like to get back to 8 stone that's 56 lbs . I've a long way to go. I feel vile at the moment . Going to give it my best. I'm doing Insanity dvds to exercise at home as I have a little baby to care for and I work from home . I think you look great by the way. I'm sure we can do this. I'm ever so unhappy been the size I am .
  • lions32
    lions32 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you!!!! Keep at it!!
  • fitbeast70
    fitbeast70 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kris and I'm going to lose 140. Would live more support along the way!
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    You may add me, but my goal is to lose ten pounds. Then another ten...I give up when I realize how much...so, it is just ten pounds, in two months...That is my goal.
  • wealthygirl
    wealthygirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...I'll add you and any others who need support too!! :)
  • chris42376
    chris42376 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it! I'm in the same boat an currently looking to drop around 140 pounds.
  • Oncebittentwiceshy38
    Options
    I have a 90 lb goal, feel free to add me! :)
  • Lorinda40
    Lorinda40 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for awhile, gone up and down. It's quite a journey. Just keep at it. I commend you for your positive attitude. I am now needing to lose about 60 pounds myself and I am getting to it. If you'd like to be friends on here just add me. I am trying to make sure I log in daily again and doing the right things. Good luck on your journey!:)
  • mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    You can definitely lose the weight!! Welcome. Please feel free to add me for support. I like for my friends to be active on MFP.
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. The support from 'friends' and religiously logging your food and exercise are key to success. Once your logging becomes a habit, it is easy and quick.
    Every morning before email, before Facebook, I log onto MFP. You can do this! :)
  • PurpleOrchidGirl
    PurpleOrchidGirl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose about 90 pounds, will send you a request :)
  • spoonwalker
    spoonwalker Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!! This is the best fitness tracking app I have ever found! I love it!!! It helps me stay motivated along with my Facebook group "getting healthy tips, tricks and motivation" love love meeting new friends! Feel free to add me on Facebook as well! Kaitlin Spooner. I also signed up as an it works distibutor today because it worked so well for me 2 years ago!