New More Friends for the New Year

Options
So I am looking for more support in the new year. I have a crazy schedule and I need people to to keep me focused.
1) I work at a preschool two hours away from my home (4 hours round trip)
2) I work 4 ten hour days
3) I am also a full time student (online)
4) I love spending time with my hubby<3
I will accept any one any shape and size with any goal in mind. I am trying to loose 50 pounds this year, and my goal for next year is 25. (not sure yet how the last 25 will work out depends on how I look and feel) I am about 5 foot 2 or 3 and my start weight was 250 about a year and a half ago. I lost 75 pounds before I turned my life upside down (Got married, moved to Montana, and started a new job, started school, etc.) and gained 25 back. Ready to refocus and start new. Any takers? haha

Replies

• Mara_
    Mara_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Added you as a friend. Saw we're the same age!
  • TheNewAdventuresofDanni
    Options
    YAY!!!!! Super excited!
  • Farmgirlfit85
    Farmgirlfit85 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'll add you as well! Need some encouragement too. I also had lost some weight and gained it back, it is so frustrating.
  • TheNewAdventuresofDanni
    Options
    I'll add you as well! Need some encouragement too. I also had lost some weight and gained it back, it is so frustrating.

I know right!!!!

• Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I am always looking for new friends for motivation and support.
  • polaris008
    polaris008 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I also underwent some major life changes recently - got married, new jobs, etc. Definitely fell a bit off the healthy bandwagon and am looking for more support in getting back on it! It's just too easy to cheat when it feels like no one is looking! ;) Adding you now!
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I'll add...I was a very nice 135 pounds, have been dizzy with chronic migraine for months, and after steroids, elavil, and depakote weighed in today at 183. So, I have 50 pounds to lose! I understand busy (nightshift nurse before the dizzy). Let's work on becoming healthier, and finding motivation :)
  • fitmumnz
    fitmumnz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ! I used to use mfp all the time after the birth of my first child, and am looking to get back into it after my second child. Looking for motivating and supportive people to help each other through this journey ! feel free to add me ! :)
  • BeTheChange352
    BeTheChange352 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    sending you a request OP. others feel free to add if you need more friends. I'm 5'1'' with another 66 or so to lose by the end of '15.
  • UnicornAmanda
    UnicornAmanda Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!
  • healthymomkc
    healthymomkc Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Hoping to loose my baby weight AND some this year... especially 30lbs before her 1st bday (April)
  • xfit229
    xfit229 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Motivation is great to keep our goal in check.. and me all need that.. Good luck.