I am looking for support for some GAIN please

Options
I have been here on and off, and it being the start of a new year I need to get this weight back on! I have a hard time gaining since i had t have my large intestine removed when i was 15. so in wwhich case GAINING and KEEPING is difficult. attached is the most recent self picture. i would like to gain at least ten pounds to start and see how I look and feel when I get there.

any help would be appreciated! please friend me as well! I have my weak moments and want this year to be the year i finally succeed.

Thank you sincerely;; Ashley

mnoq9dggt36t.jpg

Replies

• ashbaby2390
    Options
    I weigh 93 pounds, would like to get to at least 105 pounds.
  • PurpleOrchidGirl
    PurpleOrchidGirl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashbaby2390, unfortunately I've got to lose weight, but figured I'd post on your thread to keep bump it - until you find some more members looking to gain. Best wishes for 2015 :smile:
  • Pamtho2015
    Pamtho2015 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi ashbaby2390. I'm not trying to gain but I am at a healthy weight already so am mostly trying to get fitter rather than lose a lot of weight. I'd be happy for you to add me as a friend if you'd like some encouragement and support this year! I think 10 pounds sounds like a good amount to start with. Good luck!