Looking to make friends

Options
bushmomof3
bushmomof3 Posts: 1 Member
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Angela and I started my weight loss journey Sept. 2nd. I wanted to get in great shape and my goal is to run a marathon. I joined a great gym and have a wonderful trainer. I weighed in at 210 lbs Sept. 2nd and as of 2 days ago I'm at 181.3 lbs. I am looking to lose 60 more lbs. At 46 I am feeling better and starting to see a real change in my body. I would love to make friends and help each other to obtain our goals.

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Wow, you're doing great! Congrats on your loss so far. :)

I am a runner as well. My goal was to run a HALF Marathon (I'm not sure I'll ever be mentally ready to run for 26 miles straight), and I'm currently signed up and training for one on the 29th of March. Good luck, Angela. :flowerforyou:
  • PurpleOrchidGirl
    PurpleOrchidGirl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Anjela
    I'll send you a friend request. Not much of a runner, but I've liberated my six year old treadmill from my garage and intend to put it to some mild jogging use. Also heading back to my local swimming pool on Monday and back to Yoga in two weeks time. Hope we can keep each other motivated :)
    Katja
  • Numara
    Numara Posts: 3
    Options
    You are so inspiring! Well done you! I need to take up the running again :)
  • lyn_2013
    lyn_2013 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend for support! :)
  • drummi17
    drummi17 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey I am at your starting weight now :) nice to meet you, I like running too, I completed a half marathon last year but didn't run all of it, this year I am doing it again and would like to beat my time! :)
  • Sexedee10
    Sexedee10 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Can you guys please add me as a friend... My email so u can look me up is sexedee10@yahoo.com
  • Keeblerelfkin
    Keeblerelfkin Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey in 2011 and i am 155 pounds down with 184 to go. feel free to friend me, anyone. thanks and good luck on your weight loss journey.