friends please

Options
Just getting back into this struggle an deff looking for some positive motivation!!! :s

Replies

• ScottyKidd
    Options
    Me too! I just started last week and so far, so good! What are u doing to lose weight and stay on track?
  • ashbaby2390
    Options
    same boat as you two! but i seem to be having even more troubles finding support since im tryin to gain and keep :(
  • bluwingsskies
    bluwingsskies Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm sort of new to this too but its been a few months. I sometimes don't like the tracking, but I still do it
  • jklei169
    jklei169 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you all. Glad your here or back at it. Good luck on your journey!
  • Xmas photos have reminded me that I haven't been looking after my self, so here goes. I've heard that fitness pal could helping keep on track, so here goes.
  • samandrosie71
    samandrosie71 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i am looking for help to I had weight loss sugery 18 months ago and the last couple months have gotten off track
  • lyn_2013
    lyn_2013 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :)
  • Bnicole33
    Options
    how do u add people i have had this app on and off for a while now and i am going to try to commit if some one want to add me i need the support!!!
  • quemalosuerte
    quemalosuerte Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    i had good luck with MFP 2 years ago. lost 60 pounds. gained it all back. so i joined a gym and re-dedicated myself to make positive changes. could use all the help and support i can get.
  • Sexedee10
    Sexedee10 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Can you guys please add me as a friend... My email so u can look me up is sexedee10@yahoo.com