Looking for paleo keto friends

Options
Hello

I looking to connect with other who follow a paleo keto way of eating. I've been off track lately and would love some accountability, support, etc. Would really love if I could take a peak at some food diaries, too.

Thanks!

Carol

Replies

• ESueM67
    ESueM67 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi Carol,
    I've been on a prescribed keto diet for the past six months, and I am about to begin a paleo keto diet with more flexibility. I need some support, information, motivation, etc. too, and I like to think that I provide the same back to my friends. Send me a friend request if you like, my food diary is open, but I haven't started paleo yet. I meet with my nutritionist on 12/31 to get some input.
    Thank you.
    Sue
  • christine15m
    christine15m Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm staring back on keto and am looking for ideas and accountability! I'll add you!
  • nicket07
    nicket07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

I am starting keto and would very much like some new contacts. Sending add requests to all of you. Thanks :)

Nicole
  • CarolAmanda
    CarolAmanda Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great! Looking forward to getting to know all of you more.
  • cdn_beaver
    cdn_beaver Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I've been on keto for over two years. Feel free to add me.
  • biirgen
    biirgen Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I just joined myfitnesspal and will log all of my food intake in an effort to stay on track.I intend to try the paleo diet. feel free to add me i also would like to see what other people are eating and the results that they are achieving.
  • ajax041813
    ajax041813 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I need some inspiration and support as well!
  • wiifitwoman
    Options
    110toLose wrote: »
    Hi Carol,
    I've been on a prescribed keto diet for the past six months, and I am about to begin a paleo keto diet with more flexibility. I need some support, information, motivation, etc. too, and I like to think that I provide the same back to my friends. Send me a friend request if you like, my food diary is open, but I haven't started paleo yet. I meet with my nutritionist on 12/31 to get some input.
    Thank you.
    Sue

Redit is great support for this. Www.redit.com/keto