I'd like to re-introduce myself

Options
2014 brought some amazing changes in my life. Unfortunately, with all those changes I let my weight (and consequently my health) slide. So with the start of the new year, I want to re-introduce myself as the new me, with a new outlook, and a new perspective of my journey to being healthy.

So that being said...

Hello 2015 and my fellow MFP-er's!

My name is Rachel (or Rae). I'll be 28 in two days and I'm at my highest weight ever of 315lbs. I'm currently married, working full time, and am "mom" to three fur-babies. Due to my weight I have developed arthritis in my knees and ankles and I have had PCOS all my adult life.

I want to get healthier so that I can participate in activities with friends and family and I don't have to always say "no, it's ok" when I'm being left out. I know that this will be a long and sometimes difficult journey, but it's also been a long a difficult journey getting to this point.

Feel free to add me as a friend! Let's make this year something great!

Replies

• agstandridge
    Options
    Hi I'm Amanda. This is my second round of this. But I'm going all the way this time. I'm 29 and suffer from pcos all my adult life. I'm divorced with no kids. Feel free to add me. Pcos is a hard thing to tackle.