New mom..

Options
Trying.to loss baby weight. Needed some support any will do:-) thanks ladies

Replies

• needlerknits
    needlerknits Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I never lost my baby weight. That's why I'm here 25 years later. Ha!
  • catrelia403
    catrelia403 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Lol wow!! I have lost a good amount.. Just trying to stay motivated.
  • fedupfatty86
    fedupfatty86 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby on 10/14/14 and I'm struggling to lose weight and need some support as well. I didn't gain much while pregnant but I started this pregnancy off about 52 lbs overweight so now I've got a total of 69 lbs to lose to get to my goal. Anyone can feel free to add me, I'm always looking for motivation and support
  • susanmc31
    susanmc31 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi, I had my baby June 1st and I have lost my baby weight and am now working on the last 70 pounds. Feel free to add me, I'm usually good at motivating and logging consistently.
  • intrepie
    intrepie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! I lost 50 pounds in 2013, got pregnant, had a baby, and now I'm looking to pick up where I left off and lose my last 30 lbs. My pickle is how to lose weight while still breastfeeding. Just seeing if anyone is in the same boat! :)
  • christinamcdermott
    Options
    intrepie wrote: »
    Hi! I lost 50 pounds in 2013, got pregnant, had a baby, and now I'm looking to pick up where I left off and lose my last 30 lbs. My pickle is how to lose weight while still breastfeeding. Just seeing if anyone is in the same boat! :)

I'm in the same situation! I lost 21 of the 28 lbs I gained in the first week but have plateaued since then. Very interested in any advice.
  • MamaMel85
    Options
    Hi all, I'm a new mom too. Baby was born in May and I've had some health issues and struggled with motivation after a 4 day hospital stay. Still have 15 lbs to pre-baby weight and 25 to where I ultimately want to be. Looking for some friends and online support for motivation and recipe sharing. we started the Whole30 challenge today!
  • Bibianne86
    Bibianne86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi we are in the boat. .had m'y baby on april 2013 , since then I tried to loose weight but with no succes...looking for motivation and support. .we can help each other. ..