Looking for others to help keep positive and share updates with.

Options
Housley
Housley Posts: 4 Member
I am beginning on 1/5/15. I am looking for others to share recipes, workouts and updates with. Looking to lose 60 lbs (I hope) :)

Replies

• SamLD88
    SamLD88 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to friend me, I've been here since June 2014 and have lost 37 lbs.
  • likleylad
    likleylad Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend
  • Housley
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I am looking forward to getting started. I am going to do a 7 day detox (just fruits and veggies). I did it a few yrs ago to jump start. I felt great after the 3rd day
  • Housley
    Options
    Detox as in getting the junk out of my system
  • stevegray74
    stevegray74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    yup... we're gunna do this... keep positive and stick to it!
  • nscottross
    Options
    You can add me too. I started again today. 2 years ago I had lost 20 lbs on Atkins. My kids were in a tragic car accident and my 6 yr old son died and one of my daughters ended up home bound for 8 weeks. Atkins and exercise was out then. Slowly I have regained all the weight and more. At work we r doing a January fitness challenge to start off the new year. So hopefully I win $$$!!! I need to loose 5%. Which is 6 lbs this month... Looking for what do they call them?? Fitness accountibuddy? Someone that can help me stay focused and positive!! Thanks!
  • Tappy44
    Tappy44 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I am also starting on 1/5/15 and I have 80 lbs. to lose. I have not really ever used MFP before so it will be a learning experience for me! Add me.
  • paulab1968
    paulab1968 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Please add me looking to lose 20 lbs :)
  • candee65
    Options
    How do you add someone? I'm new, can you tell?
  • netloss99
    Options
    My goal is to lose 20 lbs. Please add me and Let's Do This!
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    anyone is welcome to add me. I am getting back on the wagon in hopes of losing 40 lbs in five months.
  • swanie12
    swanie12 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, Please feel free to add me as a weight loss friend if you like, we can laugh our way through this together....swanie12
  • Ashley93C
    Options
    How much weight did you lose on your detox?
  • SuspectXX
    SuspectXX Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me.