Replies

• CooperSprings
    CooperSprings Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    My personality. :p
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I lick my salad plate when I'm done eating. I logged those dressing calories; dammit, I'm going to make sure I get them all!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    My tongue is my strongest muscle...
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I'm a 35 year old Harry Potter fangirl.
  • prfktpup
    prfktpup Posts: 112
    Options
    I love shaving cream! I'd love to bathe in a tub of it!
  • CooperSprings
    Options
    I sometimes can't stop myself from blurting out alternate lyrics to songs i'm listening to. I make my own parodies that are occasionally met with disgust and/or serious laughter. :neutral_face:

What does serious laughter sound like? :p

• Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I sometimes can't stop myself from blurting out alternate lyrics to songs i'm listening to. I make my own parodies that are occasionally met with disgust and/or serious laughter. :neutral_face:

I imagine a German laughing. or I just tune to Sirius channel 99 (the comedy station.. get it? serious? sirius?) tough crowd
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I have a mutant chromosomal abnormality that renders girls sterile...am currently pregnant with my 2nd child--naturally, no IVF or hormones.
  • CooperSprings
    Options

I imagine a German laughing. or I just tune to Sirius channel 99 (the comedy station.. get it? serious? sirius?) tough crowd

Ha ha ha!
    :p:D

• gr8mother00
    Options
    I've been told I laugh like Santa....i try to say its the Texas accent but who knows what Texas Santa laughs like!
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    I've been told I laugh like Santa....i try to say its the Texas accent but who knows what Texas Santa laughs like!

well, let's ask him, shall we?

txsanta4in.jpg
  • klg2022
    klg2022 Posts: 14
    Options
    My closet is organized by Roy G. Biv (rainbow).
  • gr8mother00
    Options

well, let's ask him, shall we?

txsanta4in.jpg

Bbwwaahhhhh Love it!
  • I really like Brussels sprouts and eating weird exotic food.
  • PeacefulBalance
    PeacefulBalance Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I have OCD when it comes to parking. I also have to follow a recipe to a T or I become too anxious.
  • smith872014
    Options
    I love my cats very much......what I did when was childhood.....hahaha....I tasted the cat biscuits.......tasted as tuna and crunchy
  • I actually love being on my period cause I know that the few pounds I gain from bloating will melt away and maybe a few more pounds along with the whole shabang if I'm lucky
  • StacyMMo
    StacyMMo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am obsessed with to do lists and Afros. I think people with Afros look so cool and are cometsly different than me!
  • jors15
    jors15 Posts: 2
    Options
    Like sleeping naked