Re-Intro!

Options
Hello everyone!

I'm 34 years old, a new mom via surrogacy, and I have 120lbs to lose.

I've been big(ger/gish) my entire life, with times of strength and and weakness. In 2006 I was injured and now have chronic pain issues in my head/neck that keep my fitness ego in check.

I like New Year's resolutions - I think they are a nice tradition and a good reminder that life doesn't have to be stale. I make a few every year. This year my resolution to forgive my body for the things it can not do and to work on truly accepting it for what it is - at whatever shape and size that may be.

Part of this resolution is finally letting go of a lot of grief and guilt and working to lose the weight I've gained over many years.

As a reward for this resolution I have scheduled myself for boudoir photos for my 35th birthday late next October.

Feel free to add me as a friend - but as a heads up you should know that I view MyFitnessPal as a tool - a tool to be used to achieve a goal. I had another account but found it was too easy to get lost in the social aspect of it so I closed it, opened another and vowed to use the site as it was originally intended. Also, I comment on my friends diaries honestly and ask that they do the same for me - otherwise there's really no point, is there?

Best of luck everyone!

Replies

• Tesstax_43085
    Tesstax_43085 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You sound like my type of motivator. I need the in your face truth to be motivated. I can't add for some reason but feel free to add me. I want to make friends but i dont need another facebook so I get you on that aspect.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Great to have you both join us on the site, it's life changing! :)