New friends wanted

Options
Happy new year and new you! I looking for friends to motivate and encourage. I'm also looking for motivation as I continue to stay on track. I started working out with friends on the same path as me but ended up on my own because they lost motivation. I lost 102 pounds and now trying to build muscle. I was 252 and now I'm 150 at 5'7. Add me or I can add you. 76d2ugc2dp7q.jpg

Replies

• Kristle582
    Kristle582 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing all of that weight!
  • swanie12
    swanie12 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • carlasellner2142
    carlasellner2142 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Carlasellner2142...let's chat
  • msj378
    msj378 Posts: 17
    Options
    Simply amazing. Proof that hard work pays off, great job!
  • BeckiSwim19
    BeckiSwim19 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You've done so well! Congrats
  • Moobs4life
    Moobs4life Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done geezer
  • RHolden85
    RHolden85 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. It can be a long, lonely and difficult road when you are on your own. Great job on not giving up when everyone else did! Keep at it, great things will follow.
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You are a motivation to all of us. Will add you as a friend. I could use some good motivators in my life
  • ECranmer12
    Options
    Awesome Job!!
  • lions32
    lions32 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!
  • kblaze365
    Options
    This is terrific!
  • danstrehlau
    danstrehlau Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job losing weight. I have been trying for awhile but the opposite seems to be happening. Nobody seems to want to stick with me. I am trying this out to find people to help keep me on track for the new year
  • zayking
    zayking Posts: 13
    Options
    Great job losing weight. I have been trying for awhile but the opposite seems to be happening. Nobody seems to want to stick with me. I am trying this out to find people to help keep me on track for the new year
    This site is a great tool to use. There were times where I had a snack or piece of fried chicken too many. After I lost the weight, the people who were with me wished they would've stayed on track. You can do it! Set small goals and once you start seeing a little results, it will motivate you to keep going.
  • zayking
    zayking Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks everyone!