New Year's 21-Day Fix

Options
Happy New Year! I have decided to start the 21-Day Fix to begin the new year. Anyone else out there interested in starting it with me. I am starting on Sunday, January 4th! I have struggled with following through on MFP in the past, always saying "I don't have time for that." I am hoping that if I can find some awesome people to work with over the next 3 weeks that I will stick with it!

Replies

• dotty_elmo
    dotty_elmo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello,

What is the 21 day fix? I wouldnt mind giving it a go with you!
  • mrsmerre
    mrsmerre Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    What's 21 day fix? Do you have what's app or viber? Then you could send messages to people for daily motivation and support. I'd like to find some people to do that with
  • melzenitram
    melzenitram Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday ! This is my second try. First round I quit after a week. Moo reason in particular just didn't commit. Feel free to add me!
  • Slasher09
    Slasher09 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    You'll probably love it. I did it in july and not only had great results, but it really helped me form better mentalities about weight loss (it helped me learn proper portions, etc). I love the workouts and even though I am not doing the 21 days anymore I love working them into my weeks.
  • justmemary927
    Options
    What is it? I'm interested about this. Please feel free to add me .. Just started MFpal and looking for support and motivation.. Thanks! Happy New Year.. or I say Happy New Me!
  • waynefc22
    waynefc22 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am doing a no junk food 60 days what is this 21 day thing? :)
  • pkmarlowe7
    Options
    Planning to start the 21 day fix as well.
  • ksirianni
    Options
    21-Day Fix a a Beach Body plan (http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/21-day-fix-simple-fitness-eating.do?e=347030)
    It concentrates on portion control and there is a 30 minute per day video. I have heard that if you do not want to do the video and exercise on your own that would work. I am so frustrated though. I was a ramped up and was diagnosed with Chronic Sciatica today. So no exercise for 4-6 weeks and I have to go to PT twice a week. I am hoping that they tell me I can do some exercise. I am thinking of still doing the 21 Day fix though and concentrate on healthier eating during my injury time! I have ran 4 Half Marathons over the past couple years and I need to get back to it. This Sciatica totally made me stop everything though. I still exercise and do spin but now I am on a break!
    Anyway, Let's do this thing and support each other as start the year off on the right foot!
  • lege97
    lege97 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I did the eating plan only a while ago (I had a herniated disk in my back so couldn't work out) and had great results. Planning to start again tomorrow with workouts and eating plan...just spent my morning looking up more meal ideas :-) It's time to be done with the excuses!!!
  • IleyiaHines
    Options
    Sounds very interesting! I've been wanting to learn how to meal prep. I have roommates though and two of them don't really know that my hubby and I have started this change. I don't want to wake up and find all my prepped meals eaten...
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I started today and would love to join this group.
  • rainey4
    Options
    can someone send me the link as the search feature to look for a group has disappeared.
  • rainey4
    Options
    will you be setting up a group for all of us to Join?
  • rainey4
    Options
    I bought an app on itunes that makes tracking so much easier.
  • SIimMama
    SIimMama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I just started today! Would love to work through it with others!
  • Shantala7
    Options
    I started yesterday! I'm in. :)
  • ksirianni
    Options
    Ok, so I am not extremely computer savvy, and need to find out how to start a group... I am two days in. I used Sunday to make my menu for the week and to portion some food items that I could go ahead and do. I was a little overwhelmed on Sunday...I wasn't expecting it to take as long for me to feel lost, but it was so worth it. Yesterday and today were mindless on what to eat and a lot of it was ready to go! I am sure when I make my menu this coming Sunday the planning part won't take as long. :)
  • ksirianni
    Options
    Yay, I figured it out! I created a group (hope I did it right). It is called 21 Day Fix-Me!!!
  • ksirianni
    Options
    Ok, for real people...It should work now. I had first made it private, but now its public. :) Hope to see a few of you there!
  • laughlove13
    laughlove13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I will be a week or so behind anyone that started but I will be starting the 21 day fix on Monday and was looking to find some "friend" to connect with for motivation and accountability. Possibly be in a group. I am trying to find the group you made but there is no search function for the group on here so it makes it difficult. Well feel free to add me :)