New friends welcome!!

Options
Hello. I have been off and on using fitness pal for the past year. I never used it right though. I never added friends or anything. When it comes to me keeping on track I need people there to encourage me. So that's what I'm hoping for this time around. To have people that have been through the same struggles that I have. So I am welcoming any new friends. Also i recently bought fitbit flex and not sure how to sync if with this. Any info would help!

Replies

• RainbowAlpha
    RainbowAlpha Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm the same with using myfitnesspal off and on for like almost a year. My friend introduced me to the app a while back saying it was a great way to count calories so I said why not it'll help me out, but since I have school and then I have to go home and do some more work I didn't really stay consistent.. But now it's the start of a new year and I have a 60 pound weight loss goal and I'm back and ready than ever! I would love to help you out even if it is just encouraging you! Hope we can be friends ;>
    - Diana

Unfortunately I don't know anything about the fibit flex your talking about so I can't help out with that. Sorry .-.
  • RHolden85
    RHolden85 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me if you would like. I too am looking for positive and motivated people and a great support system. It isn't easy when you feel like you are on this journey alone!
  • Bellamia2009
    Bellamia2009 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda......I think if you click on APPS at the top of your home page it will bring you to connecting your Fitbit. I think you cal also click on help way at the top of the page on the upper right then scroll all the way to the bottom and if I remember right, there is a listing for help with fitbit.
    Hope that helped.
  • gmorris82
    gmorris82 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    friend request, sent, if you're still having problems with your fitbit message me and i'll see if i can help. Hope you're well Giles
  • NoSugar2015
    Options
    I am new and I would love friends :D
  • Sharpe2103
    Sharpe2103 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Another on off user.... Always welcome new friends :)