Not a newbie, but starting over for the last time!

Options

Replies

• kp1066
    kp1066 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year! I'm back again too giving it another go, it does really work having friends to share ideas, experiences and motivation. I've logged for the last 165 days but not really followed any sort of healthy regime but it all changes from today. Add me if you want, good luck in 2015.
  • inmytwistedmind
    Options
    Oldie here with new account to start fresh. Anyone is free to add me. :)
  • csaeraan
    csaeraan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Done this before too and find it extremely good - eat all the foods I've ever eaten just different quantities of them ☺ I am determined to keep the weight off this time and not go back to eating crap again! I have 2 children so there's usually lunch foodstuff in the house but I'm rather adept at saying no to it ☺ want to go back to what I was last summer
  • MaryinColorado
    MaryinColorado Posts: 19
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Yay us! Starting over too with a new account. It's a new year, we've got new determination & new friends to help us along the way...we can do this!!! Feel free to add me :)
  • jdeherrera15
    jdeherrera15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too. Anyone is free to add me. We can all use support here. :smiley:
  • polaris008
    polaris008 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to get back on the healthy bandwagon too! Anyone is welcome to add me - I'd love to have more people keeping me accountable. It's just too easy to cheat when no one is looking ;)
  • Marchmallow
    Marchmallow Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    OP, what you said totally resounded with me.. I'm also re-starting, and this will be the last time. I'm not letting this get away from me again! Fit and slimmed down for 2016!

Please add me, anyone reading this that feels the same! :smiley:
  • rlessman
    rlessman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    starting over myself. I definitely need to be held accountable.
  • mellie013
    mellie013 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! Time to start over and for the last time. You can add me!:) for some reason it won't let me add anyone: ( it won't load so add me!:)
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    same here... feel free to add
  • healthymoi2015
    healthymoi2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    well, it takes strength and courage to get up after you've fallen. fresh starts are great. i'm working on one, myself. cheers to you. and your future success. feel free to add me for support. :)
  • SuspectXX
    SuspectXX Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • ffwife921
    ffwife921 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    All we can do it take it one day at a time!!! Good luck everyone. Feel free to add me.
  • carriejhendrix
    carriejhendrix Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well. I need all the support I can get. Lost 50 lbs last year and gained it all back & then some. Need encouragement to get back on the wagon.
  • sigridolsen
    sigridolsen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Same boat... adding you.
  • S_c_d
    S_c_d Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same! :)
    New account, same mindset. Went off of myfitnesspal to see if I could do it on my own without the support of an app everyday, and I couldn't have been any more wrong.

Lots of motivation, healthy friends, and logging everything daily is a huge contributing factor to being healthy, and having a healthy mindset, and lifestyle. :)

Anyone feel free to add me too.
  • Jeaniehop
    Jeaniehop Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I started over a week ago after a 2 year break and 40 pound gain feel free to add me.
  • skydiverterri
    skydiverterri Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Starting over again! I am 47 and still in school if that counts! I have never used the message boards but have been in the background of the posts for years.. time to get involved and step up my game. I have 20 pounds to lose before a trip to England on April 16th. Hoping I can use this for support to keep up the momentum..
  • 1tamiking
    Options
    I'm right there with ya! I had 4 surgeries last year for major injuries and have got to get back in gym to get my "strong, healthy" me back!
  • needstobefit15
    needstobefit15 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That's what I keep telling myself im not gonna start over this is now my third time and I promised myself this is my last.so we can support each other