My Weight Timeline with Pics

Options
Below is my weight timeline

After university I was at my biggest. I gradually lost weight whilst in the UK, however, my biggest loss (and complete lifestyle shift) was when I moved to work in Japan for a year. The natural exercise with walking and cycling to get anywhere coupled with the heat and good eating made the weight (and body fat percentage drop off). I promised myself that I wouldn't let it creep back on when I returned to the UK, but... 2 years later and I was back up to 77kg... Time to do something and so I started using MFP. The results are good so far... I only hope they continue. Looking forward to lowering my body fat percentage as well as being healthier and losing weight.

226743_10150189191607996_516332995_6907374_1345731_n.jpg

Replies

• Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    962684_4100.jpg
    Just helping you out... need img tags... GREAT Transformation!!!
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    congrats! can't see the pic though!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    You might want to upload the image to imgur.com and use the code with the tags but the change them to lowercase[img]. It will give a larger pic where we can read the text. :)[/img]
  • MobyLovesPie
    MobyLovesPie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    962684_4100.jpg
    Just helping you out... need img tags

Hi thanks!

I'm no good with all this html or even easy code.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Well done, it took me a couple of times to figure out how to load the pic line, and to remember to change all letters to lower case. But I see your pictures and you have done a remarkable job. Inspiring.