new friends for 2015!

Options
hey everyone :)

I'm not new on here but would love to hear from some new people to kick off the new year!

I'm looking to lose my last 5lbs or so but am happy to be friends with people with all kinds of goals who are looking to give/receive mutual support, encouragement and advice. I enjoy sports, log daily etc

drop me a message or post below! :)

Replies

• JessCUsnick
    Options
    Hey, I could use some fitness friends in here :)
  • FifteenFab
    FifteenFab Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, Anyone in 08859 zip code area? Looking for someone to workout with.
  • paulasuscas01
    paulasuscas01 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends. I definitely need the motivation :D
  • sandraportales
    sandraportales Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello my me is Sandra and I'm new to this community site. I'm interested on having goal oriented friends. We all need some motivation to stick to our plan for 2015. Mine is to loose 20 lbs.
  • emmom59
    emmom59 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am coming back and need friends to help along the way. I am determined to do it this year.
  • VEelliott
    VEelliott Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have not done this in awhile. Getting back into tracking food and exercise. Motivating friends would be appreciated! :D
  • VEelliott
    VEelliott Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I weigh 177 lbs. I gained 10 pounds due to chemo and the steroids they dump in you. But I am feeling better and ready to get back to working out. Is it unrealistic to want to want to weigh 135!! I know it doesn't happen over night and it could be and year or so of exercise and eating the right foods! Starting to make bone broth and eating more for gut health.