back to being active! (5'7 + 270 lbs)

Options
Hey I'm back to being active on here. I lost 70lbs from 2012-2013. I gained 50 back in 2014 because of stress and depression. I hate myself for it, but I am back. I was one of those who thought I would never gain back the weight I lose. I was wrong. This is a mental game. You will fail if you're not mentally ready for change. I'm here now to move forward and not look back. If anyone wants to join me, please do! I need new friends on here. All my current friends on here are inactive. I want to lose 130 lbs.

Replies

• sylviebea123
    sylviebea123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Go for it!
  • healthymoi2015
    healthymoi2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    congrats on coming back. while i'm new, i have noticed that active people on here are the successful. so, i'm all about it, too. mental strength is something i battle. so, i think we have a lot in common. cheers to moving forward and not looking back! :)
  • msj378
    msj378 Posts: 17
    Options
    First, congrats on your 70lb loss, although you gained some back that is still a great accomplishment and proof that you can do it! I'm new here so I'm looking for more fit pals, we all need that extra push sometime.
  • LollypopGinger
    LollypopGinger Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I can see we're both in the same boat, I started at 270 in 2012, lost 55 in 2013, and gained it all back in 2014. I am back as of today and have very few active friends!
  • CarrieRenee1231
    CarrieRenee1231 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been on a weight loss/gain roller-coaster for years! I'm ready to make the change and could also use motivational friends!