I want to end my 20's looking great!

Options
Hey,
I am turning 29 in a few weeks and have gained some weight over the last 5 years. I want to start my 30's next year feeling excellent and looking my best. I would like to lose about 50 pounds, lower my cholesterol, and feel confident again.

I am optimistic about this site and I really hope it works.

-Melissa

Replies

• Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Good luck Melissa. I am 29 and almost 30 and I have the same goal - to end my 20's looking and feeling great! You get out of this site just what you put in, so be sure to do the work.....the site does work!
    have fun!

Amanda
  • livingnow28
    livingnow28 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi I think we have about the same goals right now i'm 27 but would love to be at a healthy weight before i'm 30. I have about 50lbs to loose.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Same here! I will be 29 this yr and aiming to be in the best shape ever! Good luck!
  • Crowhorse
    Crowhorse Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Same here.
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    good luck girls!
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'm only 22 BUT I wil say this subject has been on my mind since having my daughter in 09! I have a plan to be in the best shape by 30!
  • Bijee
    Bijee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

I have the same goal. I wll be thirty this year and beyond getting married this summer I want to go into my thirties looking and feeling as good as I thought I did when I entered my twenties. I dont really aspire to loose much weight, but inches I would, as I tone up and make my body look nicer.

This site is awesome! very reminiscent of Weight Watchers, which i successfully used to loose 30 lbs about 2 years ago. I am excited to have this resource and that it is FREE!!

WE CAN DO IT!!! good luck all....
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    You'll find the MFP members backing you every step of the way.

Less than 1 yr left before I'm not considered a 20 yr old!
  • beckayjoe
    beckayjoe Posts: 8
    Options
    ditto for the goal of entering my 30's feeling and looking great! I just turned 28 this past March and am trying to lose a total of 20lbs. My 20's have been a lot of ups and downs with my weight, partly cuz of the 3 kiddos :P I'm ready for some consistancy in the wardrobe department now! :D

Good luck! and you can do it!
  • Amanda993
    Amanda993 Posts: 51
    Options
    Same here! I'll be 29 in September, and want to feel good about my weight before the 20's are over.
  • elissa82
    elissa82 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks everyone! The support is awesome! I can lose 30 pounds by September, right? :) I will start my school year off at a healthy weight if I do (I am a teacher). If I can lose another 20, I would be smokin' hot! :) lol! j/k.. but seriously, I really hope this works! :)
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    Thats my plan too!! I will be 30 in February and I plan on being in the best shape I have ever been in by then!!! Good luck on you journey!!
  • smartin0619
    smartin0619 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am there with you all! I am almost 29, so that gives me a year to really get into shape! I have used a site similar to this before and it was really great! For me it's working on my consistency. I am done with this roller coaster business :) I am loving that it is getting nicer outside, and can really enjoy doing exercises outside. I'd like to start with a 30lb weight loss and go from there! I am not going to focus as much on the scale but more on how my clothes fit and hopefully watching the size shrink !!

Good luck everyone :)