I'm New and I need some pals

Options
Anyone else need some friends add me I would like to have some support. Its time for me to get rid of this weight. Lets make 2015 a great year.

Replies

• jpoveromo1
    Options
    Hi southerngalpal. I just started MFP today, and am learning how it works. Also need support! 2015 will be great!
  • amilynmc
    Options
    I'm in add me please
  • jack0912
    jack0912 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to add people but would love new friends for extra help and encouragement
  • Southerngalpal
    Southerngalpal Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • tora4783
    Options
    Hi I've just started using this 2 day. I would love some help. Can u add me plz x
  • missylectro
    missylectro Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! I'm here to help!
  • ItsKacky
    ItsKacky Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm not new, but I might as well ne--here's my story...Don't rely on others recognizing, and commenting on your weight loss. I worked sooo hard to lose 15 pounds, and nobody noticed--even when I ASKED, people said they did not see a difference. I STUPIDLY gave up, and re-gained 13 pounds!! I must have a really BIG ego. I'm starting over, and don't plan on ANYBODY giving me positive feedback---except here!!! And I'd LOVE some new friends here too!!! Please add me if you'd like!
  • msnucerity
    msnucerity Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm not new but always open to having new friends to keep me accountable as well as help cheer them on :)
  • I'm with you on tjat
  • jillxmadelynne
    Options
    Sending a friend request because anyone with a cat in their profile picture has to be a good person to have on your friends list ;) Lol, the support really does help.
  • jessicameder
    jessicameder Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this again......I started Jan 2013. I was 180. I lost 35 pounds. I stayed around 145 for a few months, then just recently, I started getting depressed. I now weigh 157. I start nursing school in 9 days and I'm prety stressed out. The last time I was on here no one gave me positive feedbak as well, eventhough I gave feedback for them. It was a little disheartening, but I still kept on going. But now I really need to get back in shape if I'm going to be doing clinicals. I feal fragile right now, and need friends that care as much as I care.
  • earthangels3
    Options
    I'm new too,trying to work out how to save the recipes?
  • RiaO3
    RiaO3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too and would welcome some encouragement! Starting the weight loss and fitness journey tomorrow with some good old fashioned calorie-counting, alongside the Couch to 5k running program. Eek!
  • motivated2419
    motivated2419 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Add me. Love new friends who are motivated!
  • KardioKim
    KardioKim Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm from the south and trying to start this year in the best way!
    Again... :smile:
  • tashababe22
    Options
    Me too. But I don't know how to add people!
  • nayduch2001
    Options
    Just search their username, then click on them, (obviously) and hit Add friend or whatever it says.
  • rhondapalazzo
    Options
    ItsKacky wrote: »
    I'm not new, but I might as well ne--here's my story...Don't rely on others recognizing, and commenting on your weight loss. I worked sooo hard to lose 15 pounds, and nobody noticed--even when I ASKED, people said they did not see a difference. I STUPIDLY gave up, and re-gained 13 pounds!! I must have a really BIG ego. I'm starting over, and don't plan on ANYBODY giving me positive feedback---except here!!! And I'd LOVE some new friends here too!!! Please add me if you'd like!

• rhondapalazzo
    Options
    ItsKacky wrote: »

• Southerngalpal
    Southerngalpal Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like