Im that girl

Options
13»

Replies

• ladylaume
    ladylaume Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Right there with you! Im that girl, but my husbands that guy too lol trying to get both of us on track!
  • flowerpettle123456
    Options
    This sounds so much like me!
  • jenieo
    jenieo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm that girl too.. but I'm ready.. Thank you.. sending friend request.
  • CooperSprings
    CooperSprings Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Oh, no no no.
    You are Tess.
    You are self aware, honest, and strong.

... And you can change your habits with a positive attitude and love for yourself.
  • sylviebea123
    sylviebea123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've got tears in my eyes reading this, in particular the statement about who you want to be. I wish you the best on your journey and look forward to sharing it with you! I'm looking forward to buying nice clothes in the sales this time next year! Time passes so quickly - the new, healthier you will be here in no time! x
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I eat more than my husband almost every meal. But, I do eat healthier foods than he does. I definately do not usually turn down food. He says he loves me no matter what and that I'm beautiful. But honestly, it's not what he thinks that matters. It's how I feel about myself. I usually feel pretty good but today I had to try on a bunch of dresses to pick out one for a formal event tomorrow and it was kind of a dose of reality that I need to get back on track, get serious and stay serious. I'd love some new and supportive friends so we can help each other along the way.
  • megslc21
    megslc21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am that girl too...my BF doesn't care how I look, so it was like free license to eat whatever i wanted. He likes to eat out, so I got out of cooking at home. I need to change, I have already take first steps I just need the support to continue of people who actually understand. Feel free to add me as I could use all the friends I can get!
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I created a GROUP for those in this thread that would like to stay connected. I know the op resonated with us. The group is called "I'm That Girl". I would love to have you join!

I am not familiar with all the workings of mfp so feel free to jump in and add items to the group.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    yoovie wrote: »
    Those are really great thing to be able to do, but who do you want to be. See her clearly. Get to know her!

I will work on that. It will take some time for me to really see who it is I want to be because right now...I'm just not sure.

that is the honest moment when you realize what your ultimate goals truly are - and that is becoming yourself - whoever that may be <3

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    JLoRuthie wrote: »
    I created a GROUP for those in this thread that would like to stay connected. I know the op resonated with us. The group is called "I'm That Girl". I would love to have you join!

I am not familiar with all the workings of mfp so feel free to jump in and add items to the group.

can you send an invite?

• Brima3
    Brima3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started MFP years ago, but was never consistent. I've been logging for 30 days today. That's a big victory for me. I would love more MFP friends to connect with & share motivation. My goals are to find balance, become fit & track every day throughout the next year. ☺️ I have a long journey ahead of me & could use all the support I can get.