Mommy lookin to move!

Options
Hi! I'm Kalli, a 27 year old mom from the balmy state of Wisconsin! I got a vivofit smart for Christmas and I'm trying to make some healthy lifestyle changes. I've been walking for a week (at night, after my 2 year old goes to bed... with my 10 pound dog as company haha) and just started to jog last night! I like yoga but have trouble keeping it part of my daily routine and would like to start strength training and doing more intense cardio (in the waaaaay distant future. Girl's gotta dream, right?) Looking for some ladies to help keep me motivated and share what we're up to!

Replies

• heatherdonovan3
    heatherdonovan3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I was trying to get back into yoga too. I found a yoga app and it has short yoga sessions that you can download. I figure I can fit in 10 to 15 minutes. When it becomes habit, hopefully I will start to do longer sessions. It's called Daily Yoga. Also, feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. I'm always looking for friends on here to help keep me motivated.
  • misifer
    misifer Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm also from Wisconsin and always open to more WI friends. Feel free to add me!
  • shadowjack1965
    shadowjack1965 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wisconsin for the WIN! GO PACK GO! <3
  • misskallijo
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • amberbmcclellan
    Options
    Hi I'm Amber and I'm 23. I have 2 boys and I'm trying to get myself into shape so I be healthy for them and keep up with them!!!
    I started exercising with "daily burn" On the roku! So many awesome options on there. I've started with the "true beginners" workouts.
    I also have started to drink shakeolgy!
    It would be so awesome to have a tight knit group of mom's to help motivate and keep each other in line with our goals!!
  • misskallijo
    Options
    I'll check out daily burn tonight! Too cold to jog today so a few new indoor options would be nice. I have an elliptical but it gets kind of boring... Is it pretty intense?