McDonalds

Options
I just ate a chicken wrap ,it had a ton of veges in it but it was 390 calories plus another 90 for the Ranch dressing

Replies

• PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    And?
  • JoKnowsJo
    JoKnowsJo Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I think McD's is trying for a healthier? re-fined? heck I don't know menu. I have not eaten there in years not even a coffee, so I would think that they needed to change something up.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    So what point are you trying to make?
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I would have gone with the Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese - maybe Double QP, depending upon the ay. But, that's just me.
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »
    I would have gone with the Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese - maybe Double QP, depending upon the ay. But, that's just me.

Mines a Big Mac
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    1 oz of iceberg lettuce does not count as "a ton of veges"
  • ChrisM32205
    ChrisM32205 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    xMrBunglex wrote: »

lol.. but true! My "ton" of veggies would be a large homemade green smoothie.
  • JoKnowsJo
    JoKnowsJo Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    xMrBunglex wrote: »

lol.. but true! My "ton" of veggies would be a large homemade green smoothie.

Maybe McD's should offer a smoothie bar?

• sherambler
    sherambler Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Like someone else said, I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. Are you upset at the calorie count? If it filled you up, 480 calories for lunch is not bad. I think my lunch today was right around there. If you hadn't intended on eating that many calories and were surprised when you logged it, try perusing the nutritional menu online before you order. It only takes an extra minute to scroll through and it can definitely help to make more informed choices.
  • reginastiffler
    reginastiffler Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm mad that there are McDonald's on every corner... It's hard enough to stay within my calories without having the golden arches calling my name everywhere.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Mmmm double quarter pounder.