Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge! :)

Options

Replies

• Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm confused - I thought the start weight for the challenge was your weight at the start of the week not your start weight from starting MFP?? Some people are posting their start weight and their current weight and just wondering which it is going from. MY current weight at the start of the week was 219 but my start weight for joining MFP was 238.
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Katrob, I have 219 as your starting weight for this challenge. I have a goal weight as 205. Are these ok?
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Yep, those are right, just when people were putting their start weight and their current weight it confused me! :)
  • Dragonlew
    Dragonlew Posts: 4
    Options
    My weight is about 277...i'm 5'4".
  • candycaneps
    candycaneps Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? How are the houses decided?
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    I'm confused - I thought the start weight for the challenge was your weight at the start of the week not your start weight from starting MFP?? Some people are posting their start weight and their current weight and just wondering which it is going from. MY current weight at the start of the week was 219 but my start weight for joining MFP was 238.

I know..the only thing we need is your start weight for the challenge which is the current weigh from Sunday..dont worry if people put their original start weight..we arent counting that.. :)
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    Is it too late to join? How are the houses decided?

It is not too late to join...the houses are random. I need your start weight (BLACK STARLIGHT I NEED YOUR START WEIGHT TOO!) to sort you. :)
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    lmv88- 124 - Slytherin
    fitterpam - 228.2 - Hufflepuff
    fitterpat - 264.3 - Ravenclaw
    Dragonlew - 277 - Gryffindor
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Thanks Uno - on behalf of me and Fitterpat ;)
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    I'm so in for this - if you're taking more people.....Current weight 228.2 Goal weight of 215 for the challenge.

Ooo you need to be in Gryffindor! That's where all the cool people are :wink: :laugh:

Looks like the sorting hat thinks differentlly....I'm Hufflepuff (that's also coincidentally the sound I make when running up stairs :laugh: )
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    ATTN HEADS OF HOUSES!!! Can you all please make a new list of all your current members (including all the new ones) and let me know how many you have so I can make sure they are still even? Thanks!!! :)

I started a list last night. I'll update it when I get home tonight and let you know. Thanks for doing this!!
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Uno, we are up to 29!
  • SaLandrum
    SaLandrum Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Put the Sorting Hat on Me ....... I wanna play too !

Current Weight 215.2
    Goal weight 150
  • traceyann1214
    traceyann1214 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I want to join if I still can!! I'm 216 and goal is 160. This would be so fun!
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    Is it too late to join in? And what do I need to do if its not too late???
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Sort me!

Current Weight - 227.8
    Goal Weight - 170
  • nat102
    nat102 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Meeee tooo!

CW: 147
    GW: 136

:)
  • CrisUndies
    CrisUndies Posts: 40
    Options
    Sorry I forgot to weigh in Sunday it was my birthday! Please don't hang me! Can I still join ?

Current weight :182
    Goal weight : 170

Thank you :)
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    holding off on the sorting until we get an accurate count from the heads of houses so please be patient everyone!

Here is the Harry Potter post of the day!

DID YOU KNOW ?
    richard harris only agreed to taking the part of albus dumbledore after his eleven year old granddaughter threatened never to speak to him again.
    :happy:
  • Nita_Bita
    Nita_Bita Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I want to join please! :love:

SW: 157
    GW: 145