2»

Replies

• startingover72
    startingover72 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    FR's sent :)
  • Bnicole33
    Options
    Hi I am a mom a mom of three between the ages of 2-6 u can add me I have no friends on here for support :)
  • Bnicole33
    Options
    If any of u moms on here want add me please do I'm not shore how to add any one yet!!!!
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I've enjoyed reading this thread- please feel free to add me as well .... mom to 2 teen boys ... work full time ... have been on mfp before with success, but have gotten slack and need to recommit to taking care of myself.

I'd love to connect with other mom's who have busy schedules- are trying to eat healthy while juggle kids to practices, games, etc. Let's support each other! Feel free to add me!

I just got a fitbit charge, and am also looking for others that have that as well. Still not sure how to add friends that way .... learning
  • startingover72
    Options
    Bnicole33 wrote: »
    If any of u moms on here want add me please do I'm not shore how to add any one yet!!!!

FR sent :)
  • startingover72
    Options
    chesves wrote: »
    I've enjoyed reading this thread- please feel free to add me as well ...

Thanks...I've enjoyed reading all the replies too. So much positivity! Glad to have everybody as friends for mutual support.

I've just sent you a FR :)
  • Aubsy07
    Aubsy07 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey seems like everyone has multiple children, I only have one 3 year old so far hopping for #2 this year but we will see!
    I have been over weight my whole life lost it all and gained it all back when I had my son, the second time around has been way harder than the first time.
    I am always looking for people who encourage me and I could help support others in their journeys feel free to add me :)

Aubrie.
  • startingover72
    Options
    Hi Aubrie. Pleased to meet you. FR sent :)
  • mamabellyjelly
    mamabellyjelly Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a mom to 3 (11 yo, 9 yo, and 6 yo). I'd love to connect with other moms on this journey. I started MFP 2 weeks ago and am just learning about all there is on here.
  • startingover72
    Options
    Hi! FR sent :)
  • startingover72
    Options
    Bump
  • knltenkate
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2. 11yrs & 8wks. I was doing my fitness pal until I found out I was expecting and then the craziness started! I work about 55hrs a week and when I get home it's family time dinner and a little cleaning. I try to make cleaning into an exercise. And I try to use this app to keep track of what I eat. It's not always easy to cook healthy when the other 2 eating don't want too and your on a tight budget. Any advise? #gladtobeback