Second (or third?) time's a charm.

Options
Hi y'all. I joined last year around November under a different user name and did very, very well for a few months before I got lazy and fell off the wagon.

In the interim, I've tried joining MFP again, but my heart wasn't in it. I am pleased to say that I actually started back prior to New Year's, not by much, but a few days, and I'm determined to stick with it this time.

So hello!

Replies

• Sarawannabe149
    Options
    Same here! I fell off the wagon a few.times.. back on ans holding tightly. I have a long ways to go but im determined.
  • Bunnehface
    Bunnehface Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi! I joined back in 2012 and lost 62lb for my wedding in 2013. Fell pregnant, gave birth in July 2014 and surprise surprise, post-baby I have put 47lb of it back on! I tried to lose the baby weight straight away but my heart wasn't in it, back properly this time to get this jelly belly gone! Add me if you like hun, I'll be logging every day.
  • Kymsanity
    Kymsanity Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm doing exactly the same thing! Add me if you like ladies, I will certainly be logging every day :smile:
  • pikacutemfp
    Options
    Same here! I'm Marissa. I was doing this all wrong before and this time i want to do it right. Best wishes to you all!
  • harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome back to MFP! Hoping that you see some results as you get back into the healthy lifestyle! I will send you a friend request, let's keep each other motivated, supported and in touch with each others progress.
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Yep me too lost 28lbs two years ago on here then went back to my old ways and suddenly I'm back where I started weight wise, fitness wise I'm actually fitter than before but still need to shift my weight again, will be logging daily so feel free to add me