13JipyoTNNvM2c.gif[img][/img]
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    YEAH BUDDY!!!
  • TeresaMarie2015
    TeresaMarie2015 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Ditto - today was my first day at "the club" - I used to worry about what others through of me. Today I was just just thinking about me!
  • sarahmilner714
    sarahmilner714 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Well done for taking that first step. It gets easier each time you go. I used to worry about what people would think then realised everyone is too busy doing their own thing to notice me x
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Now go. A lot. And enjoy it! :smile:
  • Formyownsake
    Formyownsake Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Awww thanks everyone for the awesome supporting replies!! I'm really excited about it!

Of course, I'm a "January gym noobie" but as you all said, maybe I shouldn't worry about what other people think...
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about other people. Just go, do your thing, and try to relax and enjoy it. Exercise can be quite fun.
  • sarahmilner714
    sarahmilner714 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I always take December off I never seem to have any time on the run up to Christmas then go back in January. Last year I had talked a friend into going with me. Stick with it, once the endorphins kick in you will feel great.
  • ashleyohsnap
    ashleyohsnap Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I joined one a month ago and have yet to step foot in to it. I keep finding excuses. Tomorrow is the day. I am going in!
  • Louise1583
    Louise1583 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Of course, I'm a "January gym noobie" but as you all said, maybe I shouldn't worry about what other people think...

This!

I mean this in the nicest possible way - nobody cares what you're doing in the gym, people are generally focused on themselves (unless you're doing something really weird ;) ).