Options
    Great article. Thank you!!!!
  • GufoBianca
    Options
    Fantastic :)
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Bump so I can look back at this, when I'm having a bad scale day!!
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Moral of this story: Keep the scale at arms length
    Focus on Pictures & measurements!!

Thanks!! :heart: this article!
  • foreverloved
    foreverloved Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting!
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    great article
  • kailyamie
    kailyamie Posts: 130
    Options
    This is SO true!! Even as much as I currently weigh, this remains true. My weight on the scale is ridiculous, 327 this morning and even at THAT HUGE I still can wear size 18 jeans. I mean, 327 and size 18? That's absurd... I have heard chicks on Biggest Loser say they wear size 24's and 26's at 230 pounds and I would watch and say to my husband "how is it possible that I'm fatter than her?" But, despite being as fat as I AM, I have a lot of muscle and I think that makes the difference.
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    This makes me wish there was an "inches" ticker :-)
  • jrobertson37
    jrobertson37 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I think her scales must be faulty lol!

LMAO. I"m thinking the same thing. No way she can be 160 and a size 4. That's a huge amount of muscle and it can't fit in a size 4!! I'm a size 4 and I weigh 113!! I want to know what her height is. I'm 5'0

I do not believe she is 160 either. If you look at the pic, you can tell she is a shorty. I am 5'2 @ 158lbs and my bottom sizes range from 8-10 depending on the designer. But she is def not tall.
  • SJSharksChick
    SJSharksChick Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Loved this! Thanks for sharing!
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this, It is what I needed. I am going to take another pic of myself tonight and compare it to the one I tok 5 weeks. ago.
    I have only lost 4 lbs., but I feel like that is a normal fluctuation and not really weight lost.
    And I have done all the "right" things. Eating back exercise calories, eating a little more, etc. My next step was zig-zagging.
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Thank you! This totally answers my question, weight is not everything! I had to stop weighing myself for the numbers made me give up, even though the clothes were fitting looser. Everyone is so obsessed with numbers that I was too.Turbo Fire even mentions you will loose so much weight OR inches during the strict plan if followed.:happy:
  • SydKaty
    SydKaty Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I need to take measurements tonight!