Issue syncing Jawbone UP24 steps with MFP?

Options
StepUP247
StepUP247 Posts: 12 Member
Hi all,
Hope it's ok to post this here - tried to post in technical support but didn't have permission to post in that category...
Is anyone else is having issues recently with Jawbone steps not being updated in MFP (I'm using the UP24)? It seems to sync at some times but not others and ends up only "transferring" about half of my activity. I saw in some historical threads that there were sync issues last year (I'm new to both Jawbone and MFP) but has anybody had problems with this over the past couple of days and does anyone know if there's a fix?
Thanks in advance for any advice!
:)

Replies

• StepUP247
    StepUP247 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm... literally straight after posting this all the activity synced :s
    I guess there's just a really long lag some days!
  • SeeKayGetFit2015
    Options
    Hmm... so far, I've not had issues with mine, I've only been synced for about a week however.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    I've had UPs since May 2013. There can be up to a 20-minute delay with syncing. This time of year MFP's servers are overwhelmed with new users, so it might take a little longer.

MFP has a Jawbone UP Bracelet group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/13420-jawbone-up-bracelet
  • jessicascutt
    jessicascutt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I am having bad issues. Wont even sync. Though the phone apps is counting my steps so I dont understand. My fitbit worked great.