wantng to meet friends. need to lose 50 lbs

Options
Hello. Trying to like crazy to stay motivated and on this life long journey of battling the fat. Want to meet some friends that are really motivated and want to lose weight. Help keep me motivated. Have a fitbit and would love to challenge you! :smile:

Replies

• CleysWife
    Options
    Feel free to add me cleyswife no fitbit yet but hopefully will have one soon
  • estud003
    estud003 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    No fitbit here, but I'd love to make some friends on this site! I just added both of you ladies
  • monkeygirl08
    monkeygirl08 Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me an Invite. I've lost 19 pounds so far, but looking to lose another 35.
  • hpboden
    hpboden Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me please, lots to loose, would love to make friends and support each other.
  • njungers
    njungers Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Would like to meet some people and help each other stay motivated! Feel free to add me! I let myself indulge over the holidays and am now back on track. I'm down almost 4 pounds and just started today - cut out alcohol and making smarter, healthier food choices. Here's to a new year and new me!
  • AmanderWebb
    Options
    Feel free to add!
  • seni76
    seni76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!!
  • harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am also looking to lose weight and would love to offer motivation as well as receive support and motivation in return. I will send you a friend request. But anyone else is free to add me also if they would like!
  • bdianaloseitnow
    bdianaloseitnow Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please add me. no fit bit, although I am looking for one of those options, and I need to lose 50-75 lbs.
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me that goes for anyone else too
  • SamT0824
    SamT0824 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello, I've got about 70 to lose though my goal for the year is 20-30. I've got a fitbit but I'm not using it currently because the band broke. Anyone is free to add me!
  • MaroonMaestra
    Options
    You can do it! Take it one day at a time!!! :) I friended you!
  • RosyBest
    RosyBest Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I need more active fitpals.
  • Bird7tee
    Bird7tee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me! I have a Fitbit, 70 pounds to lose and need to reduce my drinking. I'd like to avoid alcohol for January but not convinced I can do it.....,
  • nicolekowsky
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 50 pounds too. I'm going on a cruise in early April so I'd like to lose as much as possible before we leave. I don't have a fitbit but feel free to add me so we can keep everyone motivated!