HANGOVER CURES!?!?

Options

Replies

• blueeyesgrace
    blueeyesgrace Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Crazy enough - I sweat out the alcohol. I go for a long, hard run. I mean, there's other ways of sweating out the alcohol ;) Seems that running just works best for me.

This is why I never get a hangover when I'm with you.

I haven't had a hangover in quite some time. Last time was when I was still dating a guy. He didn't help the next morning, so I sadly went for a run instead. Agreed, though, avoid hangovers with me ;)
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    weed...you're welcome
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Crazy enough - I sweat out the alcohol. I go for a long, hard run. I mean, there's other ways of sweating out the alcohol ;) Seems that running just works best for me.

I haven't had a hangover in quite some time. Last time was when I was still dating a guy. He didn't help the next morning, so I sadly went for a run instead. Agreed, though, avoid hangovers with me ;)

well thats a shame that that fellow there didnt help you with your hangover that morning. Thats just not right :o
  • CooperSprings
    CooperSprings Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Water, salad, sleep.
  • blueeyesgrace
    blueeyesgrace Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    BEERRUNNER wrote: »

well thats a shame that that fellow there didnt help you with your hangover that morning. Thats just not right :o

Oddly enough, that was the day we split!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    BEERRUNNER wrote: »

Oddly enough, that was the day we split!

Goes to show gentlemen......you gotta be packin at all times :)

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Lots and lots of spongy foods, coffee and water.
    Spongy food, to absorb what's left in there. Coffee, to make you run to the bathroom faster (srs).
    Water, keep hydrated.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Bacon. Electrolyte replenishment.
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I drink 1 glass for water for every drink when i am out. so 1 beer/wine, 1 water, 1 beer/wine 1 water. also a glass of OJ at bedtime seems to help
  • Mara_
    Mara_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Brushing my teeth and taking a shower, that helps me 70%. Also drinking a lot, always be sure having a bottle of water on your nightstand (I do that every evening) so when you come home you can drink water straight ahead. And furthermore: fruits and a walk outside.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Beer
  • kylasantucci
    kylasantucci Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I drink lots of water wake up early take Tylenol drink more water go to bed wake up and if I move slow I feel great.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    Beer

Well said. Bitethe dog that bit ya!
  • Lissa_Kaye
    Lissa_Kaye Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    A drink packet called Emergen-c and yogurt. Not together. I know it sounds gross, but gag it down. You'll be right as rain in an hour.
  • thegirlinbldg8
    thegirlinbldg8 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My secret to handling hangovers it to drink a lot of water before the drinking starts. I have water and asprin for everyone in DD's car and make everyone take sips till we're home. They all agree it helps.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    Beer

-gigglesnort-

Funniest answer award!!!
  • infinitevast
    infinitevast Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Weed.
  • Sinistrous