Looking for a weight loss buddy

Options
2»

Replies

• lalanie17
    lalanie17 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose around 50lbs also...hopefully will be possible with motivation and support....add me if you like..
  • giggalon
    giggalon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I feel exactly the same as you, am literally just in my way home from a short break in Brugges and we've just eaten so many bad things, I feel like I need a change for 2015 and I need the motivation too!
    Was considering setting up a blog to try and keep me motivated but then I remembered MFP and thought this would be the perfect outlet to document things keep me on track and find similar friends to keep me motivated! :)
    X Gill X
  • belgarath64
    belgarath64 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Still wanting to loose 46 pounds and looking for some new friends. Feel free to add me.
  • coyotegrowl
    coyotegrowl Posts: 18 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I want to relose 30 lbs again... correction, I will be relosing 30 lbs.. join me ;-)
  • corsolo
    corsolo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I am looking to lose about 27 more lbs. Feel free to add me. I'd love to support and be supported.
  • TuffChixRule
    TuffChixRule Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I've lost 8 pounds, 42 more to go. Feel free to add me :)
  • lissieinthesky
    Options
    I'm hitting the reboot on myself currently. My beginning goal (not giving myself a date so far) is to get to 141 lbs from my current 173 lbs. Background info, I'm 28, married, mama of four kiddos, and I eat a plant-based diet. I need someone to bounce off of and stay motivated with me! :smile: I'd love support and I'd love to give support back! :blush:
  • mmxcrono
    mmxcrono Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been on the Keto diet, and I've lost 8 lbs so far, including the weight gain from the holidays. My goal is to get from 256 to 150 lbs. Feel free to message me. We can bounce ideas on recipes and provide support to each other.
  • Ciboulette_
    Ciboulette_ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Join me in my dietbet. The pot is more than 97 000$. The objective is to lose 4% of your bodyweight by January 29th stating tomorrow. The cost is 35$ us. It s a fun way to get motivated and not feel alone. Here s the link http://diet.bt/WQXvgE
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Consider joining our 100 days group, starting January 11, 2015. We already have a very successful 100 days group which ended today. The link is:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/100404-100-days-of-2015-challenge-the-sequel
  • KimThoms
    Options
    becky_day wrote: »
    I am looking for a weight loss buddy, I'm needing to lose a little over 100 pounds. I would like to find a friend with similar goals, who I can email daily to stay motivated.

Hey, Im Beks, Im a 33 year old doctor. 59kg (129 llbs) and 156cm. Going travelling around the world in 6 weeks for a year and want to be 48kg (107 llbs) ideally by end of March.
    Doing keto as had great success with the same in the past - and managed to keep weight off for a long time.
    Add me if you're keen

Beks

I am about to start residency. Need to drop 40lbs before May as a graduation gift to myself. Add me too for support
  • leanstrongsexy
    leanstrongsexy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 100 lbs and I would love to be your weight loss buddy. I think emails every day is a fabulous idea. I am looking for support as well b/c I will be unemployed by Sunday morning.
  • RBTC
    RBTC Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    you can add me, Im just restarting my attempt to drop 120
  • cruehle09
    cruehle09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose inches more than pounds, but I could always use support! Add me and we can help each other out.
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I want to loose 50 more lbs.
  • ereilly311
    ereilly311 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I also have 100+ pounds to lose and would be up for daily emails/texts. Anyone want to add me, feel free! We all can use all the motivation and support we can get!
  • Lau_67
    Lau_67 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I'm Laura, 32, I'm 168 cms and I'm 80kgs wan to drop about 17 to 20 kgs too. feel free to add me as a pal. We can do this. I'll be adding some of you guys. I hope you don't mind