Post here if you want Mommy friends

2»

Replies

• needstobefit15
    needstobefit15 Posts: 119 Member
    Hi I'm a mom of 2 boys ages 4 and 6.i need to lose 69 pounds to be at my goal weight.this is my third time trying to lose weight and hopefully my last.im 5 foot and weigh 187 and I wanna be around 118-120.
  • lilyreallywill
    lilyreallywill Posts: 14 Member
    I just had a baby girl in September. I also have a 6.5 year old daughter. I lost all my pregnancy weight from the first and kept it off for some time but it crept on while I was TTC my second due to a pregnancy loss, unidentified thyroid issues and emotional eating. So I started my pregnancy about 50 pounds up from my normal weight, which is 25 pounds more than I *should weigh. LOL. So here I am. I have 50-75 to lose.
  • hello. I'm a mum with a two year old and another on the way in 3 weeks. feel free to add me
  • GinaRicky
    GinaRicky Posts: 38 Member
    Hi, I have lost 100+ and I have about 70 to go. I have a three year old. I'm getting started again on Sunday January 4th, and have started an accountability blog. Let's support each other. http://www.mirrorwatching.blogspot.com
  • I have a 4 year old and an almost 2 year old. I am looking to lose 68lbs! Always looking for mom friends!!! :D
  • scmom2boyz
    scmom2boyz Posts: 6 Member
    Hey, I'm not a new mom . My boys are 15 & 8 ( as of yesterday :smiley: ) I've lost & regained many times... that has to stop! I want to be a good role model for my children. Please add me
  • EatPrayLove37
    EatPrayLove37 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm new to this and a little shy! I have three children, aged 6, 3.5 and 15 months. Looking to lose about 60 pounds, with my first goal being about 30 pounds off by my birthday in May. Eek!
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    edited January 2015
    Looking to lose the baby weight. Unfortunately, the baby was born eight and a half years ago. Haven't given up yet, though...

I have been back on the wagon for about two and a half months and have lost 20 lbs. About 70 to go.

My sons are ages 28, 11 and 8. I know...big age gap. I call my younger boys "Round Two."
  • Mother of 2 boys 5 year old an a 2 year old!!!! would love mommy friends!!!.
  • shweta156
    shweta156 Posts: 23 Member
    Hello girls I am a mother of 2 year old and a 3 month old. There was a time when I was really into fitness but need some motivation now. Would love to know how everyone else manages workouts with kids. I am 139 pounds and would like to loose 25 pound. Feel free to add me.
  • Briubbly
    Briubbly Posts: 7 Member
    my sweetie is 6 weeks feel free to add me anyone i love some new friends and love to motivate others!!
  • smileyjules70
    smileyjules70 Posts: 23 Member
    Hi I have a six and eight year old and would like to loose 10kg and would love to have some mum friends. :)
  • nerdymathgrrl
    nerdymathgrrl Posts: 270 Member
    Hi! I have 2 kids--my daughter is 8 and my son is 14 months. I've lost 87 lbs since my son was born, and I still have more to go. Feel free to add me!