need friends

Options
2»

Replies

• Liz4J
    Liz4J Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    So many kind and motivating words!! What a great community. I've posted on other boards and the help/support has been amazing.

Good Luck to all!
  • bookstatic
    bookstatic Posts: 27 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Add me! I need the same. We can do this. I really don't have the motivation every day and I am hoping this community can help with that!
  • tanishaelizabeth724
    Options
    hiya guys I am new to this and just starting out hoping to lose around 20lbs I am hoping to get a give support and motivation to others please add :) thank you x
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    I havent just started but anyone is welcome to add me as a friend but these are a must for me.
    you log regularly on mfp
    you give support back for the support you receive form me
    that you comment on post and do not just use the like button
    good luck on your journey
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Fsunami is soooo on point!! I could not have said it any better! :)
  • aprilhaselhuhn
    Options
    I love seeing all of you and am loving all the friends requests !!!! I'm still struggling but I am finding myself a plan .
  • Airforcedude
    Airforcedude Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have lost and gained the same 10 pounds about a dozen times it seems like. I'd doesn't sound like much but to me it's huge especially the body fat. Last year I got down to the lowest body fat percentage I've ever been in(I was prepping for our cancun trip) it all went down hill from there. Unlimited boos and food and turned into a crappy diet when I returned. Stress and long hours at work brought excuses to skip the gym. My accountability partner stopped once she got pregnant.. So I need some people to hold me to it.
  • shazzc88
    Options
    I am so in need of friends on here, ive tried before and failed because I was alone and struggling. I would love the friendship and support people are always telling me about :) feel free to add me xx
  • Lau_67
    Lau_67 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello people... Today tae bo class was great. I highly recomend it. Yes we can ;)
  • caitastic24
    caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Everything in moderation! I've always had a sweet tooth so I've tried to train my brain. Instead of eating everything super fast, I savor it and let myself have some. It's relatively worked and I use mfp regularly. I run monthly biking challenges, too. Feel free to add me!