Post here if you want Mommy friends

Options

Replies

• beckysgettingfit
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mum to 3 kids, starting my journey today again after getting lazy after having my now 8 month old, would love some new friends!
  • JustGiaD
    JustGiaD Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I want mommy friends as well!!!! I have a very active 11 month old and 160 lbs to lose! :s
  • Texafornia23
    Texafornia23 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I mean... who doesn't want some of those! :)
  • ama3387
    ama3387 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a single mom to a 9 year old boy and a 5 year old girl!
  • aprilslusher84
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a stay at home mom of two boys, ages 7yrs & 11 yrs.
  • mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am a mother of one 4-year-old boy. I am a full time student and a full time Guest Service Representative at a Hotel!
  • lady_mclamb
    Options
    New (first time) mamma to a 5 month old! :smiley: I'd love to have some mommy friends.
  • mariah_papaya
    mariah_papaya Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me, ladies! I have a 2 month old baby girl and am looking forward to getting back into the wicked shape I was pre-pregnancy! It's going to be a journey, since I gained 50lbs while pregnant!
  • csilladorogi
    csilladorogi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies, I am a first time mummy to an 8 months old baby boy. I would like to loose 35 pounds and get other mummy friends. :)
  • ehrenlynae7
    ehrenlynae7 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 & 4 yr old. Need to lose 40+
  • needstobefit15
    needstobefit15 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a mom of 2 boys ages 4 and 6.i need to lose 69 pounds to be at my goal weight.this is my third time trying to lose weight and hopefully my last.im 5 foot and weigh 187 and I wanna be around 118-120.
  • lilyreallywill
    lilyreallywill Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby girl in September. I also have a 6.5 year old daughter. I lost all my pregnancy weight from the first and kept it off for some time but it crept on while I was TTC my second due to a pregnancy loss, unidentified thyroid issues and emotional eating. So I started my pregnancy about 50 pounds up from my normal weight, which is 25 pounds more than I *should weigh. LOL. So here I am. I have 50-75 to lose.
  • Jenster29
    Options
    hello. I'm a mum with a two year old and another on the way in 3 weeks. feel free to add me
  • GinaRicky
    GinaRicky Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have lost 100+ and I have about 70 to go. I have a three year old. I'm getting started again on Sunday January 4th, and have started an accountability blog. Let's support each other. http://www.mirrorwatching.blogspot.com
  • karrylee00
    Options
    I have a 4 year old and an almost 2 year old. I am looking to lose 68lbs! Always looking for mom friends!!! :D
  • scmom2boyz
    scmom2boyz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm not a new mom . My boys are 15 & 8 ( as of yesterday :smiley: ) I've lost & regained many times... that has to stop! I want to be a good role model for my children. Please add me
  • EatPrayLove37
    EatPrayLove37 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this and a little shy! I have three children, aged 6, 3.5 and 15 months. Looking to lose about 60 pounds, with my first goal being about 30 pounds off by my birthday in May. Eek!
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Looking to lose the baby weight. Unfortunately, the baby was born eight and a half years ago. Haven't given up yet, though...

I have been back on the wagon for about two and a half months and have lost 20 lbs. About 70 to go.

My sons are ages 28, 11 and 8. I know...big age gap. I call my younger boys "Round Two."
  • stephaniecantrell09
    Options
    Mother of 2 boys 5 year old an a 2 year old!!!! would love mommy friends!!!.
  • shweta156
    shweta156 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello girls I am a mother of 2 year old and a 3 month old. There was a time when I was really into fitness but need some motivation now. Would love to know how everyone else manages workouts with kids. I am 139 pounds and would like to loose 25 pound. Feel free to add me.