back again!!

Options
hi everyone! i'm kellie from south wales, uk. this is my 2nd attempt at mfp. first time around i lost 3stone (42lbs) in just over a year.. 3yrs on tho its all creeped back on. so new account and a new start!! planning on running and doing a few home workouts a couple of times a week, will have an open diary as well... anyone please feel free to add me xx

Replies

• hwkgrl
    hwkgrl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Your story sounds eerily similar to mine....I deleted my 1st account and did really well, but fell off the wagon, so I started a new one a few months ago...ready to get serious again and looking for motivation from others.
  • AIR73
    AIR73 Posts: 11
    Options
    I think a few of us been down this path!
  • harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi Kellie, I welcome you back to MFP! Hope this time around you are able to lose the weight and I will send you a friend request to offer motivation and support. Also to keep track of each other's progress.
  • Strongerthanever
    Options
    Hello...same story for me. Lost weight,was determined i wasn't going back. Sad to say, i lost focus on me and gained at least 30lbs taking care of EVERYone else! Was running everyday,eating clean, drinking over a gallon of water daily! No tyme to get down on myself.....getting focused AGAIN! Good luck to each and everyone of us.